AVIC411.com

900bt and 90bt video playback

hey im not sure if this was asked befor but i did't see it but with the 900bt and or 90bt and you hock up other screens so my kids can look at movies and i play music or put screen on it at all? cuz i was thinking about getting one but now sure if the d3 if better or not i just did't wanna have mad disc's cuz anything on a cd in my house seem to get fu*ked up or grow lags and walk off any help would be nice thanks

Ok, I think I understand what he is asking.He wants to know if the 900bt and/or 90bt screens can play or be hacked so that he can play music on one and play video's on the other screen(dual zone) or is the D3 a better choice?He only wants to carry burnt disk because the regular one's disappear or get f**cked up.

yea i wanted to be able to have dual zone but i can always just get a 2nd dvd player then but that all think it better out of the avic's i was goin with a d3 untill the 90bt came out but i dont know to much bout them but what i do know is the 900bt and 90bt dont use map disc and that would be better cuz all my cd's seem to grow legs and run away and what i also do know is that theres alot of issues for it so i know some of ya'll have the N series as well the F and D so i wanted to know what would be better i do plan on hookin up some tv's with a 2nd dvd player just if someone dont wanna see what i have one and maybe put my ps3 in as well a nice little system