AVIC411.com

Using f90 to control rockford 3sixty.2

Wondering if it would be possible to use the F90 to control the rockford 3sixty.2 processor. The processor (equalizer/crossover/time alignment) is adjusted via bluetooth from a windows mobile device. It would seem that the f90 would be a great way to control it with its built in bluetooth as well as running on windows. Do you guys think this is feasible?

3sixty.2 http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products ... cale=en_US

You'd probably be better off with an equalizer that has the knobs on the actual EQ.
While I may not be able to control this piece with the F90, It is FAR MORE advanced than anything that you can tune with knobs LOL. the 3sixty.2 has adjustable crossovers, 30 plus bands of adjustabilty on each channel, and time alignment built in. Nothing with knobs can touch this thing
While I may not be able to control this piece with the F90, It is FAR MORE advanced than anything that you can tune with knobs LOL. the 3sixty.2 has adjustable crossovers, 30 plus bands of adjustabilty on each channel, and time alignment built in. Nothing with knobs can touch this thing

Granted...but all those adjustable crossovers, 30 plus bands of adjustabilty on each channel, and time alignment built in are useless on the f90 unless you can get it to be compatible with the unit

Granted...but all those adjustable crossovers, 30 plus bands of adjustabilty on each channel, and time alignment built in are useless on the f90 unless you can get it to be compatible with the unit

There are other ways to control the unit. granted it wouldnt have the cool factor of using the f90, but I can live with that

Research the 360! It is compatable with any deck! Bluetooth is just used for programming. This can be done with a laptop, or pda.....Get it set right, and u rarelly have to touch it! It is a VERY nice unit!

Research the 360! It is compatable with any deck! Bluetooth is just used for programming. This can be done with a laptop, or pda.....Get it set right, and u rarelly have to touch it! It is a VERY nice unit!

I know all about the 3sixty and how it works. The point of this thread was to inquire about wether the f90, since it runs on windows and has built in bluetooth, which are the two things required to adjust the 3sixty, could be used to adjust the 3sixty. I know it can be used with any source and can be adjusted via a laptop or PDA with bluetooth
If u look, that wasn't directed at u! It was directed at CatchMeIfUCan.

Well in that case..

I don't need to research it, I have no reason to. And he originally asked if it can be used with the F90, which he probably meant it having its own UI....which would be an awesome add-on, but unless you're prepared to do alot of scripting and applying the program and making it compatible with the F90, which runs on WinCE, it's not worth it...and if you read up a little more you'll see others share the same opinion that I do.

I never said it can't work period, just that he'd have to do a lot of work to get it the way he wants, so please, next time before you tell me to go 'research' something, make sure you know what is being discussed first.

I'm not either, but all those !'s in your post make it seem like you're shouting. But no hard feelings, just a misunderstanding through posts.

Anyways, I don't know about the 360, just that it's a really good EQ. But I do know that adding that into the F90 and making its own UI is no walk in the park. If you can install it then tune it in your car with a laptop, then that's a different story, but as far and changing settings directly from the HU, that will take a lot of time/knowledge/patience.