AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry was gone this weekend, the disks i have are from the n5 unit. i tried them in my d3 and they update and work fine. no visual differences from how the d3 id currently.

Soooo I take it u gonna be the hero and get them discs up on Torrent already correct??? Save us, save us all and get them uploaded and THANK YOU VERY MUCH

sorry was gone this weekend, the disks i have are from the n5 unit. i tried them in my d3 and they update and work fine. no visual differences from how the d3 id currently.

He doesnt have the dvd and if he does he not going to upload it, he is just putting your hopes up if not he would of done it by now instead of describing it

Ok I gave him a login to my ftp, he said at 5pm pacific he will start the upload to me.

When this is done, I will throw it up as a torrent. unless you guys would rather me use rapidshare and break it down into an .rar.

Let me know what works best for you.

I would like to know even if I download this WEST coast disk will it still upgrade the system??? Then again whats the point if Im in the east and this is a west coast disk???

Ok I gave him a login to my ftp, he said at 5pm pacific he will start the upload to me.

When this is done, I will throw it up as a torrent. unless you guys would rather me use rapidshare and break it down into an .rar.

Let me know what works best for you.

I would like to know even if I download this WEST coast disk will it still upgrade the system??? Then again whats the point if Im in the east and this is a west coast disk???

I doubt it will do anything for you.