AVIC411.com

There aren't any map updates, the units are brand new.

u got a Honda right? wat kind? if you have one of the newer ones that has steering wheel controls....do you have the module where it will make it work? if you do, does it work ok? i have an 06 Si and just got the f90bt installed in. i loved my steering wheel control and wanted to see if it worked ok with yours or anyones Honda 06 and above.

There aren't any map updates, the units are brand new.

u got a Honda right? wat kind? if you have one of the newer ones that has steering wheel controls....do you have the module where it will make it work? if you do, does it work ok? i have an 06 Si and just got the f90bt installed in. i loved my steering wheel control and wanted to see if it worked ok with yours or anyones Honda 06 and above.

I have a '06 Civic and I have the PAC-SWIPS steering control installed. It works, sort of. It is VERY quirky and doesn't work 100% of the time. On other forums they talk about making sure you install it with the engine running, and I didn't do that -- which may explain some of my issues. It seems to work much more reliably if I let the system boot up completely before I touch anything. Even when it works perfectly, there is a little delay compared to the original operation -- not a big deal though, you'll get used to it. The only other beef I have is that you can't program it to do some of the mode changes, and more advanced features.

Bottom line: make sure you know what you're doing when you install it. Read all of the other forum comments, and expect that you might have to go through a couple to find one that works (my experience).