AVIC411.com

Nationwide list of Speed traps for Avic Feeds

Well, I paid the $10 at phantomalert.com, but I now have all the coordinates to every speed trap in the US, and now I'm sharing it with the rest of you :D

http://www.phantomalert.com/Download-Wa ... pin=338333

That's a .csv file of the waypoints which is what the POI Creator requires, but when i tried loading it, it was very unorganized...If anyone can come up with an organized way to upload them to Avic Feeds, that'd be awesome.

http://www.phantomalert.com/Download-Wa ... pin=338333

Here's a normal list too if anyone is interested.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet dawg

SO how do you want this list organized? I can probably pass it through a perl parser, but not entirely sure what kind or order you want

However Feeds would take it. I uploaded the .csv file and it just put that enitre file into the first coordinate line, so I have no idea how to make the right changes so that the unit will reconize every one.

http://www.poi-factory.com/

Most all the sites that offer these POI's are pay of some amount. This one is a 5 dollar donation a month and you only pay when you want to get an update. Includes speed and red light cams. Attached are the files I downloaded from them a couple of months ago.

Thanks for the .zip, but that .csv is set up exactly liek the one I provided, it ca't just be loaded into feeds. At least it didn't for me

CatchMeIfYouCan631, how can I import your waypoints into the AVIC feeds software? The file is .xlt (not readable by software) and when I convert it into .csv the AVIC feed software says that the file is unreadable.

the first one should be already be a .csv file, it works fine when i click and save it.

Disregard my previous message, for some reason my Mac messed up the file extension but it worked on my windows machine. I'm having the same problem with the points tho, they all show up in the first row.

EDIT: I meant to say that when I downloaded the file on my mac and transferred the file to my windows machine it changed the file extension which made it unreadable to the avic feeds software on my windows machine.

Disregard my previous message, for some reason my Mac messed up the file extension but it worked on my windows machine. I'm having the same problem with the points tho, they all show up in the first row.

Yea thats what im seeing. From what I gathered last night messing around with avic feeds, you have to select the letters to the side that correspond to the info associated with those letters at the top. But you only get up to 5 I think to do that at the right.