AVIC411.com

Just bought a AVIC-F90BT. Should I keep it???

Took it back and good riddens. Don't recomend it at all. The load time is terrible. Then the ipod load time sucks as well. The voice command doesn't work most of the time. The nav is not very good. I'm so glad I got to take it back and got my money back. Also, the thing locked up on me screen became unusable. So, I had to turn it off and on again. I had it for about four days to try it out. I'm going to go with the alpine 505 or a kenwood system. Of corse that my opinion. I would have been pissed if I bought this unit without getting to try it and take it back. Maybe in a few years these units would be a bit better. Anyways its gone and time to move on. Just my 2 sents. Thanks to those who helped me on this unit.

I just took my F90BT back this weekend and got the DNX8120 to replace it. While the UI isnt as pretty as the Pioneer's, the unit works flawlessly. I don't have a single regret upgrading to the Kenwood.

I had a Z2 before the F and now the 8120. In my opinion, the 8120 is the overall best yet.