AVIC411.com

No GPS signal, with new antenna, also no vehicle dynamics

I dont know what is up. but my n1 that came with my car had no antenna, or disc. i bought a new original disc, and a new antenna. in the status tab, my VSS shows signal, the GPS antenna says OK, but never shows any signal. everything else works, but my navigation doesnt work obviously. i tried a reset, and a reset with holding the eject button, still nothing. It says initializing sensor, but no bars ever fill, and no turns or anything work. any help????

I dont know what is up. but my n1 that came with my car had no antenna, or disc. i bought a new original disc, and a new antenna. in the status tab, my VSS shows signal, the GPS antenna says OK, but never shows any signal. everything else works, but my navigation doesnt work obviously. i tried a reset, and a reset with holding the eject button, still nothing. It says initializing sensor, but no bars ever fill, and no turns or anything work. any help????

I had a similar problem with my N3 and found that the connector to the brain was loose at the head unit. Once it was plugged in properly, all was well.

regards

~Marc

be sure to check all your connections and make sure that the unit is as flat as possible for the gyro sensors to work properly. If these are all perfect go drive around for about 5-10 minutes and take a figure 8 trip around your local streets. This will initialize the unit properly. If all these steps still result in a failed programming you should check with your local authorized delaer to talk about servicing the unit.