AVIC411.com

Software mod "bypass" confirmed - Put away your wi

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to give props to "tacomaboy" for noting the existence of this file.

HAHAH KICK ASS! THANKS

we were already talking about this: http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16632&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

digging through the update files i came across the pioneer.ini file.

there is a part in it:

[pioneer]

parking_break_speed=16.0

hide_logos=1

not sure what you can do with this but if it's mph just wondering what happened if you change it to 160.0

I dont think I did it incorrectly. I just went into the Data.zip file and changed the numbers in the project_config folder. Then it didnt want to save it in that folder so I saved that particular file to my desktop. After that, I found the file in my desktop and simply tranfered it to the file in project_config folder and deleted the existing one. Let me know if I did it incorrectly.

You MUST NOT uncompress/recompress that DATA.ZIP file. If you do, things don't work correctly when you try to use it. To work with the files inside of it, right click on the DATA.ZIP file and explore it, or open it up in the winrar program. But DO NOT unzip/uncompress it.

You MUST NOT uncompress/recompress that DATA.ZIP file. If you do, things don't work correctly when you try to use it. To work with the files inside of it, right click on the DATA.ZIP file and explore it, or open it up in the winrar program. But DO NOT unzip/uncompress it.

I meant the actual file itself that has to be modded, the project_config/pioneer.ini... not the whole data.zip. But i just checked it and it opens up in notepad so forget what I said about uncompressing

I dont think I did it incorrectly. I just went into the Data.zip file and changed the numbers in the project_config folder. Then it didnt want to save it in that folder so I saved that particular file to my desktop. After that, I found the file in my desktop and simply tranfered it to the file in project_config folder and deleted the existing one. Let me know if I did it incorrectly.

upload your stock data.zip and we will look at it and make the changes for you and reupload it and it should work for you then and we can then say that data.zip is for the 500 models if they are infact different but i need to see one first

Okay I am an official idiot. I am trying to upload my stock data via the add attachement tab and it wont let me upload it. It says the folder is empty? Do I need to host the file or something or unzip it, then upload? :? I can send the stock DATA.zip via email if someone is willing to give me thier email. Thanks.

If you guys make the change I can upload to my 500BT and confirm with everyone if this mod does indeed work for the 500BT.