AVIC411.com

Avic N4, IPOD Classic, Error code ERROR-AO

• 1 month later...

Alright, I'm having the same problem. I called Pioneer three times (because two of the guys had NO clue) and they stated that the N4 will NOT play Iphones, Itouch and Ipod classic. So what I did was bought a older model Ipod (5th gen video Ipod) and now it works fine, video and audio. So depending on your Ipod, that could be your problem. Error-A0 is apparently some sort of error not sending enough power to the Ipod using the IBD-200 cord.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an N-5 and was using a 120GB Ipod Classic. It worked for a while, then i unplugged it to sync up some new tunes, and now it sees all the music on my Ipod, but just doesnt play it. It scrolls through all the songs, but never plays anything. I am ready to rip it out. Any help? I am not sure the firmware, but it hasnt been updated since it worked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have a N4 with the Pioneer and a 2 generation Ipod touch with the new 3.1.2 firmware

I can play everything on my n4 video with images and sound Im also using the cd-I200 I also bought the Cablejive adapter from

http://cablejive.com/charge-converter and it works great don't waste your money on the scosche passport it is a peice of crap and dosen't even clip in the phone if your having problems with your ipod check out the end that plugs into the brain the pins some times get pushed back make it seem like you have a problem with your Ipod found this out after almost tearing out the hole dash replaced cord and everything works again