AVIC411.com

How to add new map?

In testmode go to "My Flash Disk\APL2\IGO\License" and there is Pioneer's LIC file.

I do know that adding another license file there doesn't work with a map that it works with on a PC (and apparently PDA) version... I did not try backing up the original file and renaming this one to the name of the one AVIC uses natively...

If you do get it to work, I'd like to know about it... :D

Yes, I tried that one. It also works with US maps for PC/PDA version, but I have a feeling that it is tied to a particular build of iGO software, so it won't work with Pioneer. I don't think WorldWide_v142_Demo_2008_02_01.lic works either...

• 1 month later...

we can work on this license file thing guys. if we succeed then every map can be usable with original navigation software on the avic f700. the thing is does anyone thinks that each unit has seperate license file coded to that device or there is just a generic license file for each region? for example,can anyone tried different licenses on their unit? like can anyone just upload europe license to its us unit and work european maps on their units? we can work on this if anybody willing to cooperate.