AVIC411.com

2008 Map Upgrade disk now available!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you Toronto/GTA peeps interested in a group buy?? If we can get 12 of us, we'll just split the cost.... 10 bucks a piece for the update disk is a steal. But, we'll aslo have to figure a way to incorporate the cost of the DL dvds into the mix for whoever is designated as the 'copier/burner'.

If youre interested, lemme know. Cause i sure as hell aint payin 120 for that update disk.

Either that, or someone can be kind enough to throw the East disk up on a torrent. =)

Any of you Toronto/GTA peeps interested in a group buy?? If we can get 12 of us, we'll just split the cost.... 10 bucks a piece for the update disk is a steal. But, we'll aslo have to figure a way to incorporate the cost of the DL dvds into the mix for whoever is designated as the 'copier/burner'.

If youre interested, lemme know. Cause i sure as hell aint payin 120 for that update disk.

Either that, or someone can be kind enough to throw the East disk up on a torrent. =)

I would be down for it... I have a feelin that we will be payin like $150 here in Canada. But I sure as hell know it won't be no $120. Canada sucks lol

WTF they aren't for sale in Canada yet? Oh man. Good game Pioneer. :(

Ironically my purchase is shipping from Ontario!

WTF... How is it u guys get em first and they shippin right outta my backyard?

No kidding. Anyone want to take a trip to the Pioneer building in Markham and see if we can get one? LOL. Actually next time I am down the 404 I will try it. :lol: