AVIC411.com

Bluetooth volume LOUD!

sounds like thats the problem.

get an adjustable premium amp interface and that will fix your issue. just adjust it until your button beeps are a tolerable level as well as your phone calls.

ive run into this several times and you do have a factory amp for the door speakers as well.

Just to clarify, you mean something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Scosche-4-Channel ... 966&sr=1-1

Sounds reasonable enough, would explain why it seems so loud out of the front speakers as well.

All right, so ive got the 90bt up and running.....i am pretty satisfied with it. It does take about 50 sec to become up and running, and about 1:30 before the phone gets connected. Ive also noticed that for the first few minutes the unit is kinda "laggy" until it gets fully booted up, but after about 3 minutes its running great.

One issue ive had, has happened a few times, is when the system is booting up, and after the iphone connects to the avic, it will lose the ipod connection and unplugging it and re-plugging it in does not seem to work....it will keep telling me the ipod connection has failed. The only fix is to completely shut off the power and re-start, kinda annoying since by the time this has happened the power has been on for about 2 minutes and im already on the road! Anyone else experience this problem??

Also, the voice recogonition works about 50% of the time....im guessing its because ive got over 6000 songs in my ipod and sometimes it has a hard time matching up exactly what ive said with the thousand of options in the ipod........but......IS there ANYWAY to change the TSS voice for voice commands. Ive got Jason for the navigation, but i couldnt find anywhere to change the computer voice for when you are attempting to make a call or change artists......that computerized samantha is extremely annoying.

Thanks in advance!

sounds like thats the problem.

get an adjustable premium amp interface and that will fix your issue. just adjust it until your button beeps are a tolerable level as well as your phone calls.

ive run into this several times and you do have a factory amp for the door speakers as well.

Just to clarify, you mean something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Scosche-4-Channel ... 966&sr=1-1

Sounds reasonable enough, would explain why it seems so loud out of the front speakers as well.

nvrmore100,

I have the same truck as you except mine is a year older. I had the same LOUD problem as you at first so I added a PAC OEM-2 adapter to convert the speaker level outputs to line level for the amp. That item you have linked there should do the trick too. :)

Vorian

• 1 year later...
are all your other button beeps loud as well? the loud beeps and volume would happen if you are running speaker leads directly into a factory amp instead of using a low level rca type of signal. the high output from the speaker lead connection would cause that.

so...what kind of car...year, make, model, and factory upgraded sounsystem??

I'm having the same problem with my car (08 honda civic Si) and it has a factory amp as well. can i use a line output converter to solve the problem? if so, how would that go? speaker leads from factory harness to LOC to the pre amps of the f700??