AVIC411.com

I would say it is about time, but according to the statement released from the link above "The $6.99 per month package lets consumers pick 50 channels, but does not include live games, races or Howard Stern. Premium channels cost extra and online listening is not available. The monthly rate for the a la carte package is capped at $12.95." Those would be the only things I would subscribe to, Stern and NFL. However, I already have XM, I went to their website and they offer a package for $16.95 "XM Everything PLUS Best of SIRIUS -

Over 180 channels, including every XM channel, PLUS Best of SIRIUS, including NFL play-by-play, two full-time Howard Stern channels, NASCAR races and shows, as well as Playboy Radio and Martha Stewart Living Radio. Now, for the first time, you can have it all!

"

Looks like I will be calling XM soon to change my plan, curious to see how it will work with my XM brain box!

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm I let my sirius subscription expire since I did not have my N1 installed. I'm wondering if I should get the XM receiver with the better interface and just add the sirius channels I like. Does anyone have any screen shots of the N1 running sirius channels through the XM receiver? I'm curious if the xm receiver improves the interface look with sirius channels.