AVIC411.com

East Coast Disc FTP Information Contained in this post.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there an ISO file included inside the zipped folder? I will be burning the image with DVD Decrypter. Thank You for the East Disk

No, you can either choose to download the ISO file or the ZIP file from his FTP. The ISO file is bad but hasn't been removed from the server yet. Just make sure you download the ZIP file and you will have no problems.

Yeah I know that I downloaded the ISO file while I was sleeping last night only to wake up to find out it was bad. Downloading the Zip now. What I meant with that question was, is once I unzip the zipped file will there be an iso file to click on so that DVD Decrypter can burn the image?

Yeah I know that I downloaded the ISO file while I was sleeping last night only to wake up to find out it was bad. Downloading the Zip now. What I meant with that question was, is once I unzip the zipped file will there be an iso file to click on so that DVD Decrypter can burn the image?

Yes (As long as DVD Decrypter burns ISO Images)

I had to cap the max connection for that user group to 100 MB/s a second because my money making site is up there and I was having trouble with connection speeds for that. Checked my log files and the average download speed is right about 525 KB/s. I have had 498 completed request with 8 failed request and 219 active transfers.

-- I am deleting the ISO -- Please download the Zip