AVIC411.com

"Program Application Database Cannot Be Found"

PLEASE HELP!!!! I upload the edited Data.zip file for the bypass to my AVIC F90BT and after I am getting "Program Application Database Cannot Be Found". The unit will not boot. Can some please help. I need the original Data.zip or a way to fix this. I accidentally formatted my SD card that had my original. I was at the latest version of 1.001700.

Thanks

Thanks. It should be the same even though your in Europe right? Is it the 1.001700 F90BT version. This is what I had before I lost the original.

This would certainly save me. Pioneer wants me to ship the unit to them. It will take a few weeks to get it back. I hope this will work for me.

An another solution could be, use the data.zip in the latest firmware update from pioneer, on the usa site. In the european firmware update the data.zip is there. So maybe also in the usa update.

I have a problem with my bluetooth software. I looks like it is not installed anymore. Maybe you know which files i need to solve this?

I restored my backup but this does not do the job. It seems like there are files on the flash disk that are not copied and stay in memory.

So i don't know how to correct.

Pioneer also offered me to send it to them. It takes two weeks also. I will wait and hope some guys on this forum have a solution. But no respons till now.