AVIC411.com

Actual Disk CNDV-80MT Disk Available for Download

Downloading  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Downloading

• West
    • East & West
    • Nope

man I apologize for all the negativity, it was early in the morning. I had not had any coffee yet. But I have been helped quite a bit by quite a few people here, and I have a great sounding stereo as a result. And I have helped a fellow D3 owner when I could. I do not want to see this site shut down because some noob bought a d3 off of ebay and wants to get a free upgrade off of Pirate Bay. We are not your free tech support hotline. The guy in florida and several others spent about a week and a half tackling the problem of the Changing XM Icons. and the entire process was covered in this thread. JL hong hosted the new disc when it came back out on his FTP server which has a screaming fast download speed, it was still there in November, but I was never able to get in touch with him to host the file with the new icons and I did not want to do it without his permission, so the bit torrent guys took over. I don't bit torrent so I cannot help there.

At any rate, I cannot feel sympathy for someone too lazy to help themselves. But I do apologize for the animosity.

Next time I will just ignore them.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't feel like reading 24 pages. can someone just give me a YES or NO answer to the following...

is there a link to this disc in this thread anymore?

the reason i ask is because i can still download this from newsgroups and would be willing to post this on an FTP server i have. it would take me quite some time but im willing to help out.

hello all,

I have successfully downloaded it, and as I had bought 10 DL DVDs, I had a friend of mine burn all of them. So I am left with 4 sets of extra discs, if anyone is interested contact me at mmoghbelli@yahoo.com. I live ion Cleveland, OHIO, and can mail them in the continental US for a small fee. The DVDs are Sony, so no cheap stuff, and they worked on my AVIC N2...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pirate Bay Link:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4440547/Pioneer_AVIC_D3_D2_D1_East__amp__West_Coast_map_updates_CNDV-80MT_(2

Warning, its the 7.9GB version and people can't get it to work, ME EITHER.

I burned about 9 discs and THEY ALL GIVE A FREAKING READ ERROR IN MY AVIC D3!

This is ridiculous. Finally I burned it successfully after wasting 8 discs in IMGBURN (don't use it!) and got the newest alcohol 120% and it burned perfect, then STILL GET A READ ERROR?

What the hell is a read error? why doesn't it say WHAT the read error is.

Where can I find a real working ISO to download for west coast?

It says this is the map UPDATES DISC, well where can I get the original disc to use so it has something to update from in the first place? I don't have any discs with my deck

I've never heard of anyone having this issue but when I initially bought my D2, it came with the CNDV-60M discs and I've been updating yearly from the discs put out by Pioneer. I'm not sure if 60M is the first set of dvd's but if thats the case... then you can by mine that I coincidentally put up on eBay. I'm not necessarily trying to force you to buy them but if you are convinced this will solve your problem then go for it but I'm pretty sure that using the CNDV-80MT discs without any prior versions should work fine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0380546255

If you want a burned copy of the east disc then send me a PM but I won't do that for the west being that I've advertised it in the auction as unopened.

• 1 month later...

Looking for the 80mt for my avic-n4... if someone would like to pm me that has a copy that actually works, I would greatly appreciate it. My ex thought it would be funny to play with some discs while I wasnt in the car and my old one hit the ground and scratched (wont work) =(

Thanks

Orlando, FL

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...