• East & West
    • Nope

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can put it up and you can download incomplete files and slow down the uploader so that it takes you longer to download a working copy if you would like. :) Or we can wait until it is done and then all download it.

Until then why doesn't everyone vote on what they are going to download. Or go out to dinner. Or send me some Chinese food from Tokyo Peking in Troy OH. Or send me their FTP information so I can have a mirror to allow people to download quicker.

How can you tell the N5 disk from the Full Upgrade disc? Certain file to look for or something?

One comes with the N5, and the other is a map upgrade ordered separately from Pioneer.... ;-)

Seriously, that's a good question. I assume the disc that comes with the N5 contains the OS.

regards

~Marc

Just wanted to say thankyou, i downloaded the East disc on Monday (took 9hours) very fast in my opinion.

Yesterday i downloaded the West disc (took 2 hours) WOW

I know i have a fast connection, but would like to commend you on a fast server, 3.2 gigs in 2 hours, i thought the FTP connection got disrupted. Checked on it, and was all there .... you do the math, that is a rapping in my terms.

THANKS again, if i can help just ask.

Deep