AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Leet,

Can you let the LeetTTnavigator.exe be replaced by the TomTomNavigator.exe

I downloaded this TT 7.20 and I tried on a Pocket PC. I looks really good also with the black screen.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1644362/1235614/

If I replaced your .exe the application will not work and displays a message "not enough memory"

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navigon would be nice, although interestingly enough, people in the Navigon thread over at GPS Passion are busy getting iGO on their devices... :)

I like iGo8, I use it as my primary Nav System, I think the interface is great, I would like to have version 8.5 with those 3D buildings. Does iGo8 offer lane assistance like TomTom? Anyway... I think leet had done a great job with that launcher.

Thanks man...

iGO 8.0 already has both 3D buildings and lane assistance. Lane assistance works pretty well here, although may be not quite as fancy as latest Navigon software. For 3D buildings you need to have 3D files, and Pioneer did not include them... :(

8.5 is very long ways off. Latest current is 8.3 and the only real improvement it seems to add is track-up in 2D mode...

Anyone having problems running igo8 and avi together? After upgrading to 2.0 everything was fine but then I upgrade the bluetooth software and was unable to run AVIC and IGO together.

If I run only Igo it runs smooth....but when I try to run AVIC and then Igo I gives me an error.....Very strange.....anyone that hasn't done the bluetooth upgrade can try to reproduce this???

Will do some research in the weekend.

GUGA

I will be looking into some of the problem soon. Been busy couple of the last few days from work. I need to look into the version 2 firmware. However, so far the launcher should still work with IGO8 and TOMTOM. As of right now running AVIC and IGO8 will cause problem. This has always been buggy from the start so I dont advise running AVIC with the launcher.

im not sure if im doing this wrong so im just gonna go step by step of what i did. i downloaded the launcher.zip then i extracted the files in the zip to my SD card i then took the SD card and inserted it into my unit. everything starts up fine. i know with tomtom i need to add the files myself and that will be my next step but i wanted to test everything else first. when the launcher screen loads up every button i click it takes me to the ppod i then reset my unit and let it start up again i was able to click on the avic and it took me to th pioneer but after that i clicked menu again and it took me back to the launcher but when i clicked on IGO the screen comes up but then i get a fatal message

im not sure if im doing this wrong so im just gonna go step by step of what i did. i downloaded the launcher.zip then i extracted the files in the zip to my SD card i then took the SD card and inserted it into my unit. everything starts up fine. i know with tomtom i need to add the files myself and that will be my next step but i wanted to test everything else first. when the launcher screen loads up every button i click it takes me to the ppod i then reset my unit and let it start up again i was able to click on the avic and it took me to th pioneer but after that i clicked menu again and it took me back to the launcher but when i clicked on IGO the screen comes up but then i get a fatal message

Launcher 1.5 currently have alot of bugs, it is not intended to use for integration with the AVIC software. However, Launcher 2.0 will be out shortly, it will fix a few bugs and partially working with the AVIC software. Also Garmin XT is coming along the way with version 2.

sounds good keep up the good work.

another question im trying to get tomtom 7 to work with it right now and i have the whole program. i know you said that we should put the map folder on the root of the SD card so thats what i did i put the north america 720.1803 folder that i have in the root and is this all i need from the tomtom program in order for it to work on the launcher