AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated iGo to 8.3.2 (with speedcam and kikker skin) and TomTom to 7.9.

Also for those that have F500BT, try out the fix and tell me if it work.

SEE POST 1.

Hello Leetcoder,

I tested LeetLauncher 2.0.5 with iGo 8.3 on my European F500BT and it works perfect with sound. Great job!

Is it possible to run iGO 8.3 (autorun) without the Leetlauncher menu and without the possibility to return to the LeetLauncher menu (button down disabled)? I would like to use my F500BT as a stand-alone iGO 8.3 or TomTom navigation unit just by inserting the appropriate 2 GB SD card with eiter iGO 8.3 or TomTom on it. I don't care for the other options such as testmode or the audio function of the F500BT.

I noticed that iGO 8.3 and the original Pioneer navigation software share the same settings. If I change settings like color schemes in iGO 8.3 it changes the color schemes for Pioneer as well. Is it possible to have different settings for both?

Thank you for your efforts. I realy appreciate it.

i tried the new leetlauncher but i get an error on startup igo

fatal error :initialization error:Loadlanguage failed !

i tried this now on diferent ways and i cant load igo , how dit you get your F500BT working ? i tried the origenal maps of avic on the leetlauncher like i did it whit te previous 2.0

also put 8.3 maps on it , it doesnt work it starts up en hung more than 30min it just give no reaction at all ! i even have tried to dellete the warning message , but it makes no diference !

i even tried without maps but i got the same error !

do i have to chance somthing in the files ?

can someone tell me wahts wrong ?

All I did was un-zip Leetlauncher to a 2 GB SD card, rename the file leetlauncher_ui_f500.xml to leetlauncher_ui.xml and put iGO8.3 maps, dem and poi files in the iGO8 content directory and the licence file in the iGO8 licence directory, just like it is explained in the first post by Leetcoder. The first time I started iGO it took about 5 minutes to start.

I managed to auto-run iGO8 on my F500BT. I un-zipped the original testmode folders to a 2 GB SD card, copied all the iGO files to the testmode directory, deleted CopyTool.exe and renamed Igo.exe to CopyTool.exe. When I turn my F500BT on with this SD card inserted it automaticly starts iGO8.3. I did the same with TomTom on another SD card and that works as well. Too bad TomTom doesn't remember the route when the F500BT is turned off and on again. When you stop during a trip you have to type your destination again.

Thanks it works for the moment but , i dont get sound throw my car speakers ! and my BT doesnt work , do you got the same isues ?

i have renamed the file leetlauncher_ui_f500.xml to leetlauncher_ui.xml , i supose so !

i start igo when its started i push menu button , avic starts up and using then iGo 8.3 but whitout sound on the car speakers ! only the device speaker works , idem to the blueThoot doesnt work than ! do you have a solution to this ? Thanks :D

UPDATES: 01/21/2009

LeetLauncher v2.0.5 - LeetCoder

IMPORTANT NOTE : The first time you run this IGO 8.3.2 software, you will need to wait at the loading screen for at least 5-10 minutes. It will look like it is frozen at the screen "initializing warning", but it is not. You just need to be patience. After this, Igo should be able to boot up very quickly.[/b]

To get IGO8 to work with AVIC software, launch IGO8 first in the beginning. Now to go back to the launcher you need to press MENU to minimize IGO8 ( the screen will look like it is frozen). Now you can press DOWN direction on the knob to access the Launcher again. You can now Launch Pioneer AVIC software. Wait for it to load fully. After AVIC software is loaded you can access IGO8 through pushing the MAP button through AVIC software (you dont need to go back to the launcher). It basically replaced the original IGO software for the session.

is it possible for iGO to boot up first, i mean, can it skip the whole process stated above so that your pretty much running iGO 8.3.2 everytime?

UPDATES: 01/21/2009

LeetLauncher v2.0.5 - LeetCoder

IMPORTANT NOTE : The first time you run this IGO 8.3.2 software, you will need to wait at the loading screen for at least 5-10 minutes. It will look like it is frozen at the screen "initializing warning", but it is not. You just need to be patience. After this, Igo should be able to boot up very quickly.[/b]

To get IGO8 to work with AVIC software, launch IGO8 first in the beginning. Now to go back to the launcher you need to press MENU to minimize IGO8 ( the screen will look like it is frozen). Now you can press DOWN direction on the knob to access the Launcher again. You can now Launch Pioneer AVIC software. Wait for it to load fully. After AVIC software is loaded you can access IGO8 through pushing the MAP button through AVIC software (you dont need to go back to the launcher). It basically replaced the original IGO software for the session.

is it possible for iGO to boot up first, i mean, can it skip the whole process stated above so that your pretty much running iGO 8.3.2 everytime?

I believe Leet is working on that. I think he mentioned hes working on letting us pic which GPS we want to start up with.

Just tried the launcher, on a freshly formatted SD.

Booted, everything well, selected IGO, fine, chosen my language, and then it showed the IGO bootscreen with an error: no maps available.

I hit OK and waited... and waited and waited... 19 minutes

nothing :cry:

Refuses it to boot without any map data? or should it run anyhow?