AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F*cking scumbag. Leet, ya gotta do somethin bout that.

EDITED TO ADD: On second thought, Leet, Leave it be. Think about it..

Everyone here who's shown interest in your launcher knows it's still going through beta testing and is not 100% finished. If he starts selling your Beta as a working software, he's going to get a lot of complaints, and if hes providing the cracked licensing rights for the iGo Tom Tom and Garmin maps, he's going to be in a world of hurt with copyright infringement. Let this asshole get what's coming to him and protect your finished Launcher. Send it through PM's to members upon request, or hey, even sell it. You should get something back for all your hard work.

I have a question, i used to follow the site quite a bit but have honestly fell off a little. What i would like to know is what i will lose when/if i go with leet launcher? Its appealing but is it actually more functional at this stage? i seem to see a lot of issues which is fine but what can i expect to go wrong initially and those sort of issues? Does the cell phone work as well as the original software? I am just looking for a comparison and opinions on whether this is a good thing to go with at this point. Thank you in advance, i appreciate the advice.

I have a question, i used to follow the site quite a bit but have honestly fell off a little. What i would like to know is what i will lose when/if i go with leet launcher? Its appealing but is it actually more functional at this stage? i seem to see a lot of issues which is fine but what can i expect to go wrong initially and those sort of issues? Does the cell phone work as well as the original software? I am just looking for a comparison and opinions on whether this is a good thing to go with at this point. Thank you in advance, i appreciate the advice.

Its really in the thread... you will loose all radio functions, keep SD, USB, CD and I think ipod not 100% sure on the last item. You have to play music from one of the sources above. Phones work via bluetooth. That pretty much sums it up.

Yeah, the current system mutes it. I'm specifically looking for a way to pause it when using the phone. When listing to an audiobook or podcast, if the phone rings it will continue playing (muted) while talking and cannot be paused. It's a big problem if you have to go back and find your spot from 20-30 minutes before.

Hello

Thank Leet for your excellent product.

The Leetlauncher on my F-500 is working fine - almost. The Garmin XT crashes now and then. Has anybody expirenced that and know how to fix it?

Hey charlie,

I have an F500bt as well. Can you tell me what you retain on the F500bt using the Leetlauncher? Does ipod, SD, usb, phone, etc. still work? Thanks.

Leet,

This is an amazing feat of work, my comliments!

I even managed to start TomTom 7.91, although right now I'm struggling with a "not enough memory" error. This seems to be more of a WinCE / TomTom error than anything you could do as far as I can see now. Let's see if Garmin or IGO 8.3 work any better ;)

Keep it up, and if you manage to enable the radio I would most definitely consider a donation to this wonderful project.

ADG

Leet,

I take back my statement from the last post: just let us all know the project is still alive for you and I will know that any donation to you will be well spent. I'm absolutely stoked with the fact that I just got TomTom running on my AVIC. You rule!!

ADG

Leet,

I take back my statement from the last post: just let us all know the project is still alive for you and I will know that any donation to you will be well spent. I'm absolutely stoked with the fact that I just got TomTom running on my AVIC. You rule!!

ADG

Yep back on page 37 he is fine, just busy with many projects. He is working on getting all pioneer functions to work through leet launcher..