AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

do you mean - Is it possible to install it directly on the unit? if so... not really maps are 4gb+ so that part would not fit... you can maybe repoint the maps to a usb drive/memory stick, but then you'll need to also modify the autorun to point to leetlauncher instead of pioneer launcher.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, LeetLauncher 3.0 works fine with the newest WinCE and 3.010 firmware. Here's how to fix the autolaunch problem:

1) Download LeetLauncher here: http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18522#p123463

2) Download TESTMODE 2.3 here: http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25367#p172474

3) Delete ALL files in Leet's testmode folder and replace them with the Testmode 2.3 files

4) Open CopyTool.mscr in notpad and erase all the text (optional, but makes it much faster)

5) Add this code to CopyTool.mscr and save:

Run(SystemPath("ScriptPath")\"..\LeetLauncher\LeetLauncher.exe")

Hi.

At first thank you for this wonderful software.

After reading erverything around the LeetLauncher 3.0 If have one question:

How can I access my phone book ? I can´t reach the my contacts... or the original AVIC menu with Destination / Contacts / AV Source ?

I can dial, but not reach my contacts...

Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Pioneer AVIC-F500BT

I found out something. in the config.xml file of the coreplayer in folder Application Data\CorePlayer\config.xml you can see that it stores the place in the track and also the playlist. There is a setting PlayAtOpen which you can set on 1 and then the player starts from the last point after a restart. However this setting is not available in the preferences of coreplayer. When you restart a second time it doesn't work anymore

Does the coreplayer starts at startup with you guys? not with me (setting is on)....

I was wondering something similar.

I would like to replace the AVIC built-in Nav (Igo8) with Garmin Mobile XT so that GMXT is the default nav program. Reason being, Igo8 maps are not available for my country (Trinidad & Tobago) and it doesn't seem like it will be any time soon. I have GMXT running fine on my Nokia N96 (maps and all) and was hoping I could have done the same on my F900 without all the extras that come with leet's super cool launcher. Great work leetcoder, BTW!

Oh, yeah..... I would like to accomplish all this after updating to 3.0. Hope you guys can help me.

do you mean - Is it possible to install it directly on the unit? if so... not really maps are 4gb+ so that part would not fit... you can maybe repoint the maps to a usb drive/memory stick, but then you'll need to also modify the autorun to point to leetlauncher instead of pioneer launcher.
I was wondering something similar.

I would like to replace the AVIC built-in Nav (Igo8) with Garmin Mobile XT so that GMXT is the default nav program. Reason being, Igo8 maps are not available for my country (Trinidad & Tobago) and it doesn't seem like it will be any time soon. I have GMXT running fine on my Nokia N96 (maps and all) and was hoping I could have done the same on my F900 without all the extras that come with leet's super cool launcher. Great work leetcoder, BTW!

Oh, yeah..... I would like to accomplish all this after updating to 3.0. Hope you guys can help me.

You can not run the software directly on the unit in place of the existing nav software you have to LL and run from the SD card.

Is there a way to have the leetlauncher on the SD card and have the AVIC's launcher load but access Garmin Mobile XT when you press the Map button or whenever the system tries to run igo eg. after a phone call?

I have the LL and IGO on an 8 gig card along with music, You can put the Garmin on the SD card and yes when you press the map button it will launch the garmin software, works the same way with my igo software as well. Bluetooth for phone works the same way as it does on the stock unit.