AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Hello there, Newbie here, i've had the Pioneer Avic 910BT for awhile now and i planned for a long time to install several mods to it.

The first thing i tried was this Leetlauncher, my main goal was to get Tomtom up and running which i finally managed to do, the map i'm currently is running is Scandinavia_835_2421 and i was wondering if it's possible to run with newer maps than this?

Also how do i install Igo maps? and where to get them?

Another thing that i was wondering about is that then i tried to acess the Pioneer's setting i couln't get back to the Leetlauncher interface, is this some bug?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there, Newbie here, i've had the Pioneer Avic 910BT for awhile now and i planned for a long time to install several mods to it.

The first thing i tried was this Leetlauncher, my main goal was to get Tomtom up and running which i finally managed to do, the map i'm currently is running is Scandinavia_835_2421 and i was wondering if it's possible to run with newer maps than this?

Also how do i install Igo maps? and where to get them?

Another thing that i was wondering about is that then i tried to acess the Pioneer's setting i couln't get back to the Leetlauncher interface, is this some bug?

Hmmm, it is a wonder why this mod was your first choice. Leetcoder is no longer supporting this mod, screenshots have not been up for a long while, this mod was up before the 3.0 update was even around making it vulnerable to a ton of bugs. As far as TomTom goes, the Navigation mods in this forum blow TomTom out of the water. TomTom does not even compare, I know, I used to use TomTom regularly.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've install LeetLauncher 3.0 but I can't seem to make it start up. It's been stuck on the "System is Starting up" screen for a good hour and even the time has changed. I can't seem to figure out what the issue is. Could someone please guide me. I also updated my firmware to the latest version but I still haven't had any luck

You are trying to use code that has been abandoned and not updated since 2009. I would try either my mods (diaftia hybrid), abb's, chuck88's or IDT's mods for added features of modding. You will have to restore from backup though and then install our mods. I am pretty sure that leetlauncher tweaks a bunch of files when you install.

• 2 weeks later...

You are trying to use code that has been abandoned and not updated since 2009. I would try either my mods (diaftia hybrid), abb's, chuck88's or IDT's mods for added features of modding. You will have to restore from backup though and then install our mods. I am pretty sure that leetlauncher tweaks a bunch of files when you install.

I agree, all those mods are fantastic!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...