• 1 year later...
  • Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATES: 04/05/2009

LeetLauncher v3.0 - LeetCoder

DISCLAIMER:::

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! I WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU BREAK YOUR PIONEER DECK. READ ALL THE DOCUMENTATION CAREFULLY BEFORE TRYING TO ATTEMPT ANY MODIFICATION.

I DO NOT condone any illegal activity, nor am I responsible for your actions.

I will NOT be providing any support on downloading maps or cracking any software.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[04/05/2009]

Whats new?

--------------

I completely revised the launcher. It should be able to run bluetooth, however the original AVIC audio/video will not work with the leetlauncher at the moment. I will try to get it to run alongside with the leetlauncher as soon as I figure out why its causing problem with the launcher.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What it do?

-----------

This launcher will boot up before the main AVIC kiosk is launch. This is the new Front end in progress, however it is no where near done. It is in its very early stage so don't expect too much out of it.

Instructions PLEASE READ BEFORE USE:

------------------------------------------------

1.) Extract the LeetLauncher3_0.zip onto a SD Card (I Recommend Formating card first before extracting files into it).

2.) The new zip contains IGO8,TOMTOM,and GARMIN XT modified version to work with pioneer. However, I WILL NOT INCLUDE MAPS.

3.) For the new IGO8 8.3.2 software, you will need the new 8.3.2 maps,poi, and dem in order for it to work. ( maps is not provided)

4.) TomTom 7.91: You need to get the new v7 or v8 Maps and put it onto the root of the SD Card (again I will not provide the map)*

5.) Garmin XT also require map and activation. Again I will not provide this.

I have not yet begun to write the documentation for this launcher yet, I will post it on the site when it is available.

IMPORTANT:

IN ORDER FOR YOU TO GET FULL SOUND for the navi software and coreplayer you will need to do these simple steps.

1.) Boot up the unit without the SD card, and then wait till it fully loaded into the Pioneer Audio

2.) Now plug in your SD card (make sure you have at least one mp3 files on it).

3.) the AVIC unit should automatically switch over to the SD or USB drive audio source.

4.) Now reboot the unit (turning your car off and then on) with the SD card in the unit and it should go to the Launcher.

I know this is an inconvenient, but you will only have to do it the first time or whenever your unit switch to different source. Until I figured out how to control the pioneer library, It has to be switch to SD or USB source manually in order for you to get the full audio sound output through windows CE mode.

KEY BINDING:

Up: open Phone menu, this will only work if it is set to launch at startup.

Down: open coreplayer

Menu: bring you back to LeetLauncher

Map: switch back to navigation software

\LeetLauncher\config\settings.xml : the setting file that control how the launcher startup

\LeetLauncher\APPS\programs.xml : configuration file for the applications launcher

\LeetLauncher\Media\Music\db\library.xml : configuration file for the CoverFlow Music library

\LeetLauncher\Media\Video\db\library.xml : configuration file for the CoverFlow Video library

\LeetLauncher\skin\skin.xml : configuration file for the skin gui

Bugs:

------------------------

Please report to me any bugs that you find. There are probably alot of them.

[/i]

Hello,

Please reupload the link or mirror.

Thanks!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...