AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

I have F500BT, v. 2.007 EU. After installing LeetLauncher 3.0 iGO works fine but there are some problems with TomTom. I've installed TomTom v.8 maps. It sees GPS reciever but it writes: "Poor GPS reception - Are you inside the building". And there are no even "grey" satellites in GPS status. I'm using TomTom for PDA for quite a long time and I meet this problem first time. Changing maps or TomTom distributive doesn't change anything. Swithching off COM port of native IGO in sys.txt also doesn't help. What's the problem? Please help!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, sorry to ask possibly silly questions, but I think I have some.

I bought a F500BT during my holidays in the US, but now, back in Germany, navigation won't work.

Does leetlauncher v3.0 work on 2.0006 FW? If yes, is there any issue, apart from sound?

Is there a way, to have the avics default navi displaying in German, or let's say, any other language than en/fr/es?

I also would like to know, how I can make my avic speak German. Can I simply take IGO8 voices and put them into the voices folder? I assume there is no way of using TTS in German with this device, right?

Hi, sorry to ask possibly silly questions, but I think I have some.

I bought a F500BT during my holidays in the US, but now, back in Germany, navigation won't work.

Does leetlauncher v3.0 work on 2.0006 FW? If yes, is there any issue, apart from sound?

Is there a way, to have the avics default navi displaying in German, or let's say, any other language than en/fr/es?

I also would like to know, how I can make my avic speak German. Can I simply take IGO8 voices and put them into the voices folder? I assume there is no way of using TTS in German with this device, right?

Hi, to make what you need, you have to turn your unit into an EW version (European) this includes support for EU languages, maps, POIs, DEMs etc. etc. Somewhere in this forum you can find where to download the files. After that, you simply create an SD card with testmode, turn on the unit with that SD in and copy the files in your flash disk.

You mean, all I have to do is, to set it from uc to ew, and simply add languages and voices?

All you neet is a clean copy of the Flash Disk of an European F500BT, then you have to delete All your data in your Flash disk and then put the Eu files in the empty Flash disk.

I've never turned a UC unit into an EW, so this is a little bit risky.Of course before It's higly recommendable to back up your dataas using the utilities that you find in "testmode".

If you don't dare, simply use "leetlauncher" so you can put in the Eu maps with no risks.

I have a few questions regarding the leetlauncher.

Let's say, you listen to music through coreplayer, and then you start a navigation software. Does the software mute or pause the audiotrack, that you are listening to?

And how about games? How do you add icons as shortcuts to leetlauncher's games section?

I have a few questions regarding the leetlauncher.

Let's say, you listen to music through coreplayer, and then you start a navigation software. Does the software mute or pause the audiotrack, that you are listening to?

And how about games? How do you add icons as shortcuts to leetlauncher's games section?

Don't know about games, I'm sure they would work the same way that you add music or video by editing the config file. As for music and navigation, nope does not mute.

Well, first time i was playing with leetlauncher. Looks nice but verry buggy om my avic-f9110bt with 3.01 software. But it has potential with tomtom and so on. Now i boot with the standard testmode 2.3 and start manualy the mainnav.exe so i can play with my ipod and radio (no stations are displayed, but it works) after that i kill ezrider and start leettnavigator.exe so i can use tomtom or other software. When i press menu, i get the avic shell and in case i need to go to to the wince shell and the tasbar is not visible, i just eject the sd card and it pops up. I hope a new version is comming soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm a noob here and want to ask some questions, i've tried to find the answer in the forums but couldnt.

So, I've downloaded the LeetLaucher and it has lauched properly on my F900, but i couldnt load the map on Igo, probaply because of version issue.

After that, i had updated my F900 Firmware to the 2.06 version, and after that i could not load the leetlauncher anymore. Did that happen because i had updated my firmware or am I doing something wrong?

If I updated the firmware and souldn`t, is there anyway for me to get back to an older version? if yes, how? or does this laucher works on this FW version too?

Thanks a lot.

Hello i am a newbie... I have read and tried many times to work the Leetlauncher v3.0 with my AVH-9201N,

Its a 7 inch screen DVD, BLuETOOTH' GPS,, My problem first off is the Cannot Execute Shell.ini.

Second, i tried everything that you said in the instructions.... It doesn't work for me... wat am i doing wrong... I understand that there is TOMTOM IGO and GARMIN,,, i cant seem to see the files that i need to execute the program when it comes on my dvd gps screen... All JPEGs from singers, RIHANNA etc...TOMTOM QUERIES.dat... but nothing with IGO... NADA!!!! i have been searching for the past week to figure out all the installation on sd card,, but non work for me,, I prefer IGO...

ANother thing,, The files i have been reading,, it work with my portable gps.. but does not work in my 7 inch dvd gps... And my gps works under Windows CE 5.0

man i dont know wat else to say,, i am about to slice my vaines!!!!!

any chance of an update anytime soon?

I talked to Leetcoder about this, I doubt you will see any further work done or updates. He mentioned he is just too busy. He also talked about possibly releasing the source code. I wouldn't hold my breath. Too bad it would be cool have this completed. Oh well...

Hi,

I'm a noob here and want to ask some questions, i've tried to find the answer in the forums but couldnt.

So, I've downloaded the LeetLaucher and it has lauched properly on my F900, but i couldnt load the map on Igo, probaply because of version issue.

After that, i had updated my F900 Firmware to the 2.06 version, and after that i could not load the leetlauncher anymore. Did that happen because i had updated my firmware or am I doing something wrong?

If I updated the firmware and souldn`t, is there anyway for me to get back to an older version? if yes, how? or does this laucher works on this FW version too?

Thanks a lot.

I think your going to need the 2.3 testmode files to get this to work now.

any chance of an update anytime soon?

I talked to Leetcoder about this, I doubt you will see any further work done or updates. He mentioned he is just too busy. He also talked about possibly releasing the source code. I wouldn't hold my breath. Too bad it would be cool have this completed. Oh well...

Oh man, that is unfortunate. This had the potential to really do some damage.