AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Start testmode or via - leetlauncher - applications - windows explorer - start - settings - control panel -and change usbclient to serial,,

Now you should have connection as a windowsCE device and copy d/elete all you want,,

hope this helps,

PS: I have my Ipod or HD 160 Gb connected via USB to the f500 with a lot of music and videos and is working perfect,, look for topics in this forum for harddrives,,

Good luck

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice,

By the way, in my f500bt, leetlauncher boots from the USB and then hangs (I have not found any info on Leetlauncher running from an USB, maybe I am doing something wrong or it is not possible).

I have also found test mode USB version but have not tested it yet.

I will check if USB booting is possible first (I'd rather not removing the dashboard, screws, etc. to reach the Sd card I have at present just in case I introduce some noises in the dashboard).

If it does not work, I will have to install testmode in the Sd card, but then I would boot always in test mode....

Will keep you informed.

Good night,

I have just tested the testmode 2.3 USB version and it boots from the USB stick without any problems.

This way I can access the card and move files. It is a good solution.

Anyway, this still makes me wonder wether Leetlauncher can boot completely from a USB stick. This could make possible to insert the USB stick everytime I wanted to use leetlauncher (as most people in this forum have been doing with the SD card).

Will keep you informed.

Anyway, this still makes me wonder wether Leetlauncher can boot completely from a USB stick. This could make possible to insert the USB stick everytime I wanted to use leetlauncher (as most people in this forum have been doing with the SD card).

If you look through some of Leet's MortScript files and replace any reference to "My Flash Disk" with "USB Disk" you might be off to a good start. The only other issue might be if he's hard-coded references to "My Flash Disk" into some of his custom programs (like the main launcher, say for sourcing images).

Hi FourG,

Sorry for the late answer but I have not had time to go to the car and test until now.

I replaced all reference to "My Storage Card" for "USB Disk" in all files (not only Leet but also some files on the navigator folders). Unfortunately it does not work.

I understand "My flash Disk" is the internal memory of the F500bt, I maybe wrong (that could be my next trial).

Will keep you informed....

The F10 is not part of the same F series as before. The F10 does not run Windows CE, will not run Testmode, and does not use iGo software. The F10 is the same unit as the US Z110BT. So answer is no, there will be no hacks or mods for the Z110BT/F10BT.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I have just bought a UK F500BT with software version 3.010100 and tried to load LeetLauncher v3.0 with no luck at all.

After playing the mp3 file and re-booting the unit it locks with the Pioneer menu screen and will not go any further.

I have the following on my SD card

Application Data

Garmin

iGo8

LeetLauncher

Testmode

Tomtom

Voices

device.nng

I have read all the posts but may have missed something on the 53 pages!

Am i doing something wrong or is it the latest version of the software.

Many thanks for any help.

Hello

I have just bought a UK F500BT with software version 3.010100 and tried to load LeetLauncher v3.0 with no luck at all.

After playing the mp3 file and re-booting the unit it locks with the Pioneer menu screen and will not go any further.

Application Data

Garmin

iGo8

LeetLauncher

Testmode

Tomtom

Voices

device.nng

I would not use this program as it is over a year old and there have been lots of updates to the initial firmware since. Combine that with the fact that Leetcoder is hardly ever in these forums anymore, I would not reccomend this, it could cause major problems

• 5 weeks later...

Hello

Please let me know how did you install Garmin and iGo8 on the SD? and how do you select the program to run ?

Regards;

Hello

Application Data

Garmin

iGo8

LeetLauncher

Testmode

Tomtom

Voices

device.nng

Hello

Application Data

Garmin

iGo8

LeetLauncher

Testmode

Tomtom

Voices

device.nng

Please make sure you're running testmode v2.3. Older version doesn't work with firmware v3.