AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I correct in understanding that I can launch other windows CE applications on top of the AVIC using leetlauncher?

Has anyone found any updates on the USB input?

The only thing I really want is to put my radar detector into the screen of the AVIC like guys with carputers do with the valentine 1 windows app.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!!

My name is ivan and I'm italian.

i've bought an avic f900bt and i follow the leetlauncher's guide and it works fine, but i have a problem with tom tom application.

I put the map in the folder "tom tom " of the sd (the map is italia V845.2666 )then i activate the map but, the program still not work, it will display " no maps found".

anyone would keep me a hand?

thanks a lot and sorry for a bad english :D

lucaspeedy,

You need to copy some files from Testmode 2.3's testmode folder into LeetLauncher 3.0's testmode folder for it to wok with the latest releases of the AVIC firmware. Copy all the 0-length files without an extension (they are named like "45487613469745412354668745684665", etc) from Testmode 2.3's "testmode" folder into the LeetLauncher 3.0's "testmode" folder and it should boot. These files are like keys the firmware looks for before it will let you enter testmode.

Hello everyone :)

I have don this but my F900BT (Europa/ Netherland) hold with the leetlauncher display and the message "system is starting up. Please wait ...." And I am waiting and waiting but after 90 minutes I believe this is not good.

What can I do??

I have make the SD card again (after format)

I have start up many times?

I have the same problem with and without any maps. But I have also don it with maps (MIO en TT)

I have the 3.002.00 firmware on the system

I have download leetlauncher again (version 3.00)

he start with the time 12:00 Am after a little time he set the time to 06:06or something else.

Please... help.

Thanks

Ron

update:

I have done a reset (pin left corner with the SD card in slot)

I have a error

Could'n copy '\storage card\leetlauncher\script\leetmenu.exe' to 'my flash disk\apl\leetmenu

Line 4 (\storage card\leetlauncher\script\startmenu.mscr): copy ("\storage card\leetlauncher\scripts\leetmenu.exe", "\my flasdisk\apl\leetmenu", TRUE)

I don't no this is helping to fix my problem but.... I hope so.

Thanks a lot

Rob.

========================

Update

========================

After the change earlier in this 55 pages I have change the copytool.mscr whit (but also only)

Run(SystemPath("ScriptPath")\"..\LeetLauncher\LeetLauncher.exe")

But now I have the message:

Variable reference is empty.

Line 2 (\storage Card\Testmode\copy Tool.mscr):

run(systemPath("scriptPath")\"..LeethLauncher.exe")

}/quote}

I don't understand this. I am good in computer hardware but software ..... :|:|:roll:

Please help me. I wanted also TT on my Pioneer FB90 BT Europe

Thanks again.

In most programming languages a single '\' in between two double quotes in a string declaration usually means you're using a control character (like being "\t", for example). Try escaping the "\"s in the command string (notice I left the first "\" that's outside the double quotes alone):

run(SystemPath("ScriptPath")\"..\\LeetLauncher\\LeetLauncher.exe")

In most programming languages a single '\' in between two double quotes in a string declaration usually means you're using a control character (like being "\t", for example). Try escaping the "\"s in the command string (notice I left the first "\" that's outside the double quotes alone):

run(SystemPath("ScriptPath")\"..\\LeetLauncher\\LeetLauncher.exe")

Thanks a lot a look for it but I did't make it self it is a copy from:

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=18522&start=795#p206988

I will also try first to install the original update from pioneer.

I have only update it from here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=29761 My be there is also a problem with this.

I hope so for a solution. TomTom is so much better for my use.

Rob

16/mrt 11:15 uur

It is working !!!!

After the (original) Pioneer update he has update windows Ce with one version on the end x.xx.xxx.3 and Leetlauncher works!!

Magnificent. 8)

Now I have the problem no maps found (i put them in the TT folder) but that I am looking for. Also the same problem with a Igi8 .

Thanks a lot for so far :)

I hope also when he is working TT is fast and I can put al my POI's (1000 +/-) with Europ mobilhomeplaces e.g. on my system.

================================================

The problems that I have now: :!::?::!::?:

- TomTom "no maps found" (I have try different maps but he don't foud it. Where have I put them :?:

I have set the maps in TT directory in a map Benelux or Europe

- IGO he give after startup "initializing warning data" and hang-up the complete system

:D +++is fixed. Have another content map copied and deleted de "old"one. 8)

- how can I use the radio :?:

Thanks again

Ron (the Netherlands)

16/mrt 11:15 uur

It is working !!!!

After the (original) Pioneer update he has update windows Ce with one version on the end x.xx.xxx.3 and Leetlauncher works!!

Magnificent. 8)

Now I have the problem no maps found (i put them in the TT folder) but that I am looking for. Also the same problem with a Igi8 .

Thanks a lot for so far :)

I hope also when he is working TT is fast and I can put al my POI's (1000 +/-) with Europ mobilhomeplaces e.g. on my system.

================================================

The problems that I have now: :!::?::!::?:

- TomTom "no maps found" (I have try different maps but he don't foud it. Where have I put them :?:

I have set the maps in TT directory in a map Benelux or Europe

- IGO he give after startup "initializing warning data" and hang-up the complete system

:D +++is fixed. Have another content map copied and deleted de "old"one. 8)

- how can I use the radio :?:

Thanks again

Ron (the Netherlands)

I have the same problem :(

[quote="knorrr"

The problems that I have now]

===================================================

After reading 55 pages I believe that the radio is not working it is "normal" :(:(:(

But how can I put maps in the TT file?

Have nobody a solution?? PLEASE :roll::roll::?: (not only for my I have read :) )

Thanks for the answers

Ron

===================================================

After reading 55 pages I believe that the radio is not working it is "normal" :(:(:(

But how can I put maps in the TT file?

Have nobody a solution?? PLEASE :roll::roll::?: (not only for my I have read :) )

Thanks for the answers

Ron

Sorry Ron, but until we get the APL DLLs figured out we can't tell the uCOM device on the AV board to change the audio source from the Navi sources (SD & USB) to other sources like the Radio, IPBus, iPod or AV1/2. I'm not sure if Leet got around to that, and none of us have his source to make modifications ourselves.

This has been a download that I have always been reluctant to try because he has left the forum and this mod has been up before the 3.0 update without any changes. I think that I pm'd him about six months ago and did not get a response, actually, the PM wasn't even read

• 2 weeks later...

Hi avic411 people, sorry I've been away from the scene. Been extremely busy with work and have absolutely no time at all to work on this project. Another bad news is that someone broke into my car and stole my F900BT so now I don't think I will ever continue with this development anymore. To those that pm me, sorry that I didn't reply to you. I don't want to be a jerk, but I just don't have the time anymore. Consider the development of the leetlauncher over for now.

For all developers that want to continue development on this deck and need help, you can always try to AIM me at BKnight209. If I don't answer, that means that I am away, just leave a detail message and I will try to respond to you when I am available. I'll try to point you in the right direction.

If I ever decide to get a new deck, I might start a new project for whatever deck I am going to get in the future. I will most likely stay within the pioneer community.

Thank you for all your support.