AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Leet I got I problem while running Igo....the only way to go back to the launcher is exiting Igo....Just to let you know...

Edit ****

Figured it out....the commands are in the keybind.txt in DATA.zip....edited and changed the function of the button to MINIMIZE now I can go between AVIC and IGO8 as i please.....reallllly nice!

Tutorial

1. Download this file

http://rapidshare.com/files/155047885/sys.txt.html

and copy it to the the My Flash Disk/APL2/igo

It will change the AVIC GPS port so we can use the GPS in another application

2. Download this file

http://rapidshare.com/files/155049672/DATA.ZIP.html

it's the DATA.ZIP file modified to change the function of the MENU button, it will only minimize the IGO application, and copy it to the SD card/Igo8

3. Load up leet's launcher

4. Run AVIC

5. When you want to use the GPS just go to main menu and press MENU it will bring up the launcher click in the IGO....

6. While in Igo just click the MENU to return to avic.

7. There you go....enjoy...even wheel controls are ok now....

*** IMPORTANT ****

Use this sequence, otherwise it won't, you need to load the avic before igo.

GUGA

Good job figuring this out :P, I was about to post the same fix bout keybinding.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Does this work on all F series units including the F500?

2) Does this different media player increase the size of the usable filesystem? I'm thinking of portable HDs connected via USB.

I am actually working on this right now. My goal is to have an mp3 player that support a playlist system similar to Itune. With this I hope to get an external hard drive to work similar to an ipod equivalent. Thus, it will support id3, visualization, artist, album, and playlist. It is cheaper to have a hard drive than an ipod. This is in progress right now.. but i can't guaranteed how long it will take me to code something like this.

This should work on all F series unit.

The original Igo8 software won't work.

Original meaning Factory default Avic maps wont work if i upload this file but dont boot with SD card in?

Also for TOmTom there are no files in sounds or map settings folders, do we need to copy tomtom files into those?

Wow...this thing is great. You have done some awesome things and I see myself using this from now on. Gonna buy me an 8 or 16GB SD card just to have this on. Get full TomTom maps and hopefully you get the Garmin working.

My suggestion, the AV source thing is a tad small...increase size, maybe?

Would be great to have a full working launcher like this, figure out how to run 3.5" hdd via usb and external power and store mp3's and vids on that. Would be an amazing unit then.

Keep up the great work bro!

Wow...this thing is great. You have done some awesome things and I see myself using this from now on. Gonna buy me an 8 or 16GB SD card just to have this on. Get full TomTom maps and hopefully you get the Garmin working.

My suggestion, the AV source thing is a tad small...increase size, maybe?

Would be great to have a full working launcher like this, figure out how to run 3.5" hdd via usb and external power and store mp3's and vids on that. Would be an amazing unit then.

Keep up the great work bro!

That audio player is only temporary, new audio/video player coming soon.

Wow, I've done screwed up big time. I was curious on what would happen if I replace the iGo folder with the iGo8 patched folder. I made a back up of the iGo folder, renamed iGo8 to iGo, renamed LeetIGO8.exe to EZRIDER.EXE and place it in the APL2 folder. The system started IGO 8 and seem to be loading fine, but stopped at the menu. No harm done (I thought) as I had the backup iGo folder. I placed it back and the system started up fine, but now I no longer get a satellite signal. I have done a search for a hard reset but no go. Any Ideas anyone?