• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tel me how to run test mode?

I have AVIC-F500BT SW: 2.006000

Reghards;

Hello

I have just bought a UK F500BT with software version 3.010100 and tried to load LeetLauncher v3.0 with no luck at all.

After playing the mp3 file and re-booting the unit it locks with the Pioneer menu screen and will not go any further.

I have the following on my SD card

Application Data

Garmin

iGo8

LeetLauncher

Testmode

Tomtom

Voices

device.nng

I have read all the posts but may have missed something on the 53 pages!

Am i doing something wrong or is it the latest version of the software.

Many thanks for any help.

Please make sure you're running testmode v2.3. Older version doesn't work with firmware v3.

One thing is unclear to me. I just bought a f500bt and I just created this sd card just like talked about here. If it works as stated above and if I was to turn off gps and remove sd card, will it be back to normal. Does this all work off of the sd card or does it get copied onto the gps. THNX

One thing is unclear to me. I just bought a f500bt and I just created this sd card just like talked about here. If it works as stated above and if I was to turn off gps and remove sd card, will it be back to normal. Does this all work off of the sd card or does it get copied onto the gps. THNX

I havent tried the program, but I do know that it remains on the SD card and DOES NOT get copied over simply because the AVIC lacks the internal memory for such a large file. Therefore it reads the data from the memory card.

If someone is having problems installing the Igo8 just pm me and i'll be glad to help....

GUGA

Thanks for your help;

I havw AVIC-F500 and i want to add some maps to the native navigation software of the avic, So How can i add addetional maps file?

I have SW version 2.006000

Regards;

All you have to do is download the new maps, download testmode 2.3. Then unzip content of testmode to sd card and copy over maps. Then when testmode starts up, go into file manager and delete the maps from the apl2 folder. Don't forget to do a full backup first. The directories you need to delete and copy over is map dem and poi. I have it working just fine on mine.

Sorry for the questions, I'm kinda new to this. Do I put the entire launcher folder into the root of the SD, or do I mover all the sub-folders in the root individually?

Your SD Card should contain the following:

\Storage Card\

->voices

->TomTom

->Testmode

->iGo8

Hi Leet; Appreciating your great Job

When i start iGO the screen freez on "INITIALIZING WARNING DATA"

Please advice

Hi everybody…

I'm Italian and i have bought yesterday one F900BT, i'm trying to install TomTom with LeetLauncher… but i read any singular line of this procedure, but when i put my SD in doesn't happen…

The Radio read the mp3 files on it but no Leetlauncher installation…

My SD card content:

SDCARS/LeetLauncher

SDCARS/Testmode

SDCARS/TomTom

SDCARS/voices

SDCARS/iGo8

SDCARS/gpslog

SDCARS/Garmin

SDCARS/Application Data

no others file…

i turn on the radio, i wait until is boot… i put the SD in… the radio start play my mp3 on the root of the SD

i turn off the radio… i turn on with the SD in… nothing happened…

the radio start playing my mpr on SD root…

Sorry but i'm a new user and i don't know where is the mistake…

I need to to something first before installing LeetLauncher??

please help me soon…

Thanks everybody!!

lucaspeedy,

You need to copy some files from Testmode 2.3's testmode folder into LeetLauncher 3.0's testmode folder for it to wok with the latest releases of the AVIC firmware. Copy all the 0-length files without an extension (they are named like "45487613469745412354668745684665", etc) from Testmode 2.3's "testmode" folder into the LeetLauncher 3.0's "testmode" folder and it should boot. These files are like keys the firmware looks for before it will let you enter testmode.

lucaspeedy,

You need to copy some files from Testmode 2.3's testmode folder into LeetLauncher 3.0's testmode folder for it to wok with the latest releases of the AVIC firmware. Copy all the 0-length files without an extension (they are named like "45487613469745412354668745684665", etc) from Testmode 2.3's "testmode" folder into the LeetLauncher 3.0's "testmode" folder and it should boot. These files are like keys the firmware looks for before it will let you enter testmode.

Thanks a lot!!

Now it goes kindly!!!!

Only one question too…

Can i have my standard noot radio with only an icon to make TomTom or IGo start from the main menu of the pioneer, without the leetlauncher interface?? i see some picture in this forum that the main menu of the avic has three icon with tomtom, igo, testmode… How can i do this??

Hi everybody, my first post here, i full read the 54 pages so.... in first place CONGRATULATIONS LEET for this EXCELENT program, i recently installed so im start to use an test it.

In second place.. i have a F90BT with 2.006 version and i have several problems to make leet works.... so after read all this pages i try with the solution above and works everithing OK

Re: LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Postby syb0rz on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Yea, LeetLauncher 3.0 works fine with the newest WinCE and 3.010 firmware. Here's how to fix the autolaunch problem:

1) Download LeetLauncher here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18522#p123463

2) Download TESTMODE 2.3 here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25367#p172474

3) Delete ALL files in Leet's testmode folder and replace them with the Testmode 2.3 files

4) Open CopyTool.mscr in notpad and erase all the text (optional, but makes it much faster)

5) Add this code to CopyTool.mscr and save:

Code: Select all

Run(SystemPath("ScriptPath")\"..\LeetLauncher\LeetLauncher.exe")

syb0rz

So Again thanks to leet and to all off you, this forum its very great, im try to participate active, and make my contribution to leet. My name is Javier and i live in Uruguay - South America !!!

Best regards,

How can i get my Unit ID for the Garmin XT, cause i see on the folder garmin and open the GarminDevice.xml and i use a key generator but doesnt work, anybody can help me to activate the garmin gps ??

Thanks very much

Javier

PS if something needs i have complete maps for garmin for Argentina, Uruguay and Chile

I now have Garmin XT running on my F500BT under LeetLauncher ! - The problems I'm having are as follows:

* There's no audio in Garmin XT even though there is audio in Corel and Igo8.

* Garmin XT doesn't save any new settings. After I leave the XT program, I have to set it up again when I re-start. Also - Upon exiting XT, The unit goes back to a blue windowsCE screen instead of LeetLauncher.

Any suggestions would be appreciated - Thanks !

I have the same problem too, garmin doesnt save any settings

Thanks,

Javier