LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Please log in to reply
843 replies to this topic

#826 Dragonlove

Dragonlove
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:01 PM

Hello there, Newbie here, i've had the Pioneer Avic 910BT for awhile now and i planned for a long time to install several mods to it.

The first thing i tried was this Leetlauncher, my main goal was to get Tomtom up and running which i finally managed to do, the map i'm currently is running is Scandinavia_835_2421 and i was wondering if it's possible to run with newer maps than this?

Also how do i install Igo maps? and where to get them?

Another thing that i was wondering about is that then i tried to acess the Pioneer's setting i couln't get back to the Leetlauncher interface, is this some bug?

#827 abb1

abb1

Established Member

• Members
  • 1606 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:04 AM

Hello there, Newbie here, i've had the Pioneer Avic 910BT for awhile now and i planned for a long time to install several mods to it.

The first thing i tried was this Leetlauncher, my main goal was to get Tomtom up and running which i finally managed to do, the map i'm currently is running is Scandinavia_835_2421 and i was wondering if it's possible to run with newer maps than this?

Also how do i install Igo maps? and where to get them?

Another thing that i was wondering about is that then i tried to acess the Pioneer's setting i couln't get back to the Leetlauncher interface, is this some bug?

Hmmm, it is a wonder why this mod was your first choice. Leetcoder is no longer supporting this mod, screenshots have not been up for a long while, this mod was up before the 3.0 update was even around making it vulnerable to a ton of bugs. As far as TomTom goes, the Navigation mods in this forum blow TomTom out of the water. TomTom does not even compare, I know, I used to use TomTom regularly.

Main system in car---AVIC X950BT

#828 Dragonlove

Dragonlove
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:02 PM

Any suggestions to which mods are good then?

#829 abb1

abb1

Established Member

• Members
  • 1606 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:16 PM

Any suggestions to which mods are good then?

Depends what you are looking for. I have several mods in the graphical area, and Diaftia and IDT have excellent Navigation mods.

Main system in car---AVIC X950BT

#830 nalc

nalc
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

link´s

#831 VBLUE42

VBLUE42

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 8798 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:49 PM

Search!

2010 SCION TC, iPhone 5, SPH-DA100 APPRADIO 2, APPRADIO EXTENSIONS, ROCKFORD FOSGATE 3SIXTY.2 PROCESSOR, POLK DXI 6500 COMPONENTS IN FRONT, JL AUDIO SEALED POWER WEDGE 12" SUB, SMITH & WESSON.

#832 avicf700btvn

avicf700btvn
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:57 AM

If I want to run different NAV program instead of stock IGo with AVIC launcher, is it possible just to copy and replace the IGo folder contents and rename the .exe file to match IGo .exe?

Thanks

#833 BorisM

BorisM

Established Member

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationChicago, the land of corruption

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:20 PM

If I want to run different NAV program instead of stock IGo with AVIC launcher, is it possible just to copy and replace the IGo folder contents and rename the .exe file to match IGo .exe?

Thanks

No.

#834 Shaharyar Zafar

Shaharyar Zafar
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

I've install LeetLauncher 3.0 but I can't seem to make it start up. It's been stuck on the "System is Starting up" screen for a good hour and even the time has changed. I can't seem to figure out what the issue is. Could someone please guide me. I also updated my firmware to the latest version but I still haven't had any luck

#835 diaftia

diaftia

Established Member

• Members
  • 1269 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:13 PM

I've install LeetLauncher 3.0 but I can't seem to make it start up. It's been stuck on the "System is Starting up" screen for a good hour and even the time has changed. I can't seem to figure out what the issue is. Could someone please guide me. I also updated my firmware to the latest version but I still haven't had any luck

You are trying to use code that has been abandoned and not updated since 2009. I would try either my mods (diaftia hybrid), abb's, chuck88's or IDT's mods for added features of modding. You will have to restore from backup though and then install our mods. I am pretty sure that leetlauncher tweaks a bunch of files when you install.
Join my new AVIC facebook group to show you are a fan of the AVIC!
http://www.facebook....gid=42760514227

#836 gibear2k5

gibear2k5

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • LocationMechanicsville, MD

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:22 AM

You are trying to use code that has been abandoned and not updated since 2009. I would try either my mods (diaftia hybrid), abb's, chuck88's or IDT's mods for added features of modding. You will have to restore from backup though and then install our mods. I am pretty sure that leetlauncher tweaks a bunch of files when you install.

I agree, all those mods are fantastic!
F90BT w/ Abb1's V5.0 Mod.

#837 Thundert

Thundert
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

Is TMC availible for EU in Tomtom/Igo/Garmin?

#838 davejoy

davejoy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:21 AM

hello work it for firmware 100fm , i try it but it dont start from im self
and if i go to ce nad klik on leet exe it says wait but it say it always

how to install it

grt

#839 Tonnie

Tonnie
  • Members