AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed something this evening and I wonder if other people have experienced this.

When you select the avic from the launcher it loads ok, but here is what is missing:

1. XM & Sirius do not display channel or information.

2. FM & AM as well as HD Radio do not show frequency or text.

3. Volume display is missing.

4. EQ is disabled.

The unit is usable, you just cant see what you are listening to.

Anyone else notice this? Thanks.

I noticed something this evening and I wonder if other people have experienced this.

When you select the avic from the launcher it loads ok, but here is what is missing:

1. XM & Sirius do not display channel or information.

2. FM & AM as well as HD Radio do not show frequency or text.

3. Volume display is missing.

4. EQ is disabled.

The unit is usable, you just cant see what you are listening to.

Anyone else notice this? Thanks.

Same with me, I have to pull the card and reset the unit. No big deal, just need to work out some bugs

While playing around in either the emulator or testmode, I launched the file "APL\Shell.exe". That in turn launched mainmenu.exe. Is it possible that shell is what actually handles setting things like the GPS, radio, iPod, etc up, and then av.exe, mainmenu.exe etc handle the UI/events?

Hi guys,

I have not made any good progress lately with the sound. Been disassembling pioneer software to see how they were able to control the sound but can't seem to duplicate this action.

If there is someone here that is knowledgeable with Embedded device you can help me with this. This audio problem is holding up on the project. I tried many things such as setting the WAV1: to different power state but with no luck. By looking through he function that was called by their software, it looks like Pioneer have their own API library for their sound manager.

Another thing, I was able to extract some important dlls files from WINCEIMG.BIN. This is your flash rom files by the way. In the future I hope we can modify this and reflash it.

My internet will be up and running tommorrow, I will post you guys a newer launcher that run tomtom. Also it should fix that screen issue when launching the main AVIC software.

Once the sound is figure out, I will code a new mp3/avi player for the deck that can boot up faster. For the Bluetooth and phone, I believe IGO already have the features to do that, I will try to make it work with our deck.

awesome dude! ive been so into this thread!

btw i just read this all tonight and am copying the map folder right now so im excited.. does the ipod interface work in the new igo? i mean this is of course you get the sound to work..

i think its awesome how my dvd audio is playing in the background as im copying the folders lol.

another question i have is how big is the avics hd? i havent checked that out..

TomTom sound is now working. There is no tools. I disassemble using IDA, and then rewrite the ASM. My front end is pure C++ on ARMv4 platform :).

Im thinking of adding another NAVI too for variety. GARMIN Mobile XT :P

Update:

Igo8 sound is now working as well.

This update is coming tomorrow I promise :)

leetcoder good job on the sound.

does bt functions still work while in other environments?

does ipod voice control work?

also I went to tomtom store and put in a tomtom one 3rd ed and it brought up navigator 7, is that the one your using?

sorry for all the questions but u made a huge breakthrough.

Fantastic work!

If you supply a PayPal address, I (and I am sure many others) will be more than happy to contribute a few bucks for all of your hard work and continued efforts!

THIS type of work is exactly why I bought this unit despite the number of "out of the box" defects. This is a VERY hackable unit and that makes it worth every penny.