AVIC411.com

WM5 beaming multiple contacts

• 9 months later...
Downloaded and installed Pocketinformant.

Few questions:

Is there a button in the menu "select all"?
How do i choose to beam by bluetooth? The only option i see is beam by IR.

So anyone can make me a step by step guide how to beam all my contacts using bluetooth to a Avic D3.

Thanks guys :wink:
  • 2 weeks later...
The only problem with pocketinformant is that they haven't put a buton "select all"in the program. You have to drag all your contacts and then select "send as IR"

If anyone knows an program whit a buton "select all" please inform me. I cant work easely with pocketinformant because i have more than 300 contacts.
I don't know what program is in my sprint ppc 6700, but I was able to select all and transfer all of my contacts to my Z1 and Z2. I loaded a custom rom that I got from PPCGEEKS which erased all the stock sprint software and loaded my phone with a package of much more useful stuff including much better bluetooth software and every program I need.
  • 3 weeks later...
My PPC has a custom on-screen keyboard called the mUn Keyboard Skin, downloaded from [url=http://www.xda-developers.com]www.xda-developers.com[/url] (not sure where), in which I can hit CTRL and then A (even though my actual keyboard has no CTRL and the standard WM5 has no keyboard either).

Only problem I seem to have is that it will not beam more than 40 contacts at the same time... with 400+ contacts I still have a long way to go as I cannot use the CTRL-A trick.

Anyone else experience the same problem with max. 40 contacts?

Regards,

Nika.
No problem for me with maximum contacts, I don't know what add on or program included in my rom does the work.... but I am able to go to my contacts screen and in the menu I found "Select all" and then I found "Beam selected contacts" probably about 200 or so contacts transfered no prob.