AVIC411.com

speed warning

I can see it now... The next manual that comes out will have in big bold letters

"SEE AVIC411 for instruction from how to turn on the unit to teaching your grandma to use the device"

lol :lol:

I'm glad someone took the time out to create this forum. It's a privilege to be apart of it!

I will take any of you "know it alls" for a ride in my plane, and then tell you to read the manual to land it. We shall see how smart you are.

The manual is 188 pages, so telling anybody to simply read the manual is no simple process.

Stop being arrogant. If you feel the answer is to easy, then simply shut up, or be nice and answer.

You GPS heroes are so arrogant. Get a life.

blah blah blah a ride in my plane, and then tell you to read the manual to land it

I kind of found the analogy between being an amateur pilot trying to land a plane with everyones life in their incapable hands and asking questions about a car navigation device without first having done any research a bit out of balance.

and further, I find it hard to believe someone as hot-tempered and lazy as yourself owning their own airplane.

The manual is soo long and I don't want to read it!!!!! WAAAAAH

Then don't buy a technical item if you're not willing to use the tools available to learn how to use it. Take it out of your dash, and flush it down the toilet. That is after you post on www.toilet411.com on how to flush.

(EDIT) And i didn't tell you to simply read it, I told you to search the DIGITAL file you were given by Pioneer. It's a 2-second process as I demonstrated above. Also, as demonstrated by the post above, it's in the Table Of Contents!

I'm sticking a fork in this one.

blackdog69, this is the third or fourth thread of yours I've had to lock, and all of them went off topic because you didn't take 5 minutes before posting to read the FAQ, do a quick search of the forums, and look through the user manual.

You're making more work for me, so please take the above steps into consideration before posting again.

Thanks