AVIC411.com

IN PROGRESS: Fixing up Samantha

Check again, because the poi and map files carry the same extention.. .fbl. I actually did it once and the same thing happened to me. Also some versions of maps don't work with other versions of poi. There is a whole bunch of threads regarding maps changes and poi's. Check those out, as this thread is for samantha changes.

Please!

Maps are .FBL. POI files are .POI. They do NOT have the same extension.

Sorry. What i meant was, when I downloaded both POI and maps at the same time, I accidently put the POI file in the map folder. I was thinking that he may have done that. My mistake.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. What i meant was, when I downloaded both POI and maps at the same time, I accidently put the POI file in the map folder. I was thinking that he may have done that. My mistake.

Ah, that it might be...

Did you make sure that you didn't put the POI file in the map folder? I actually did it once and the same thing happened to me. Also some versions of maps don't work with other versions of poi. There is a whole bunch of threads regarding maps changes and poi's. Check those out, as this thread is for samantha changes.

I posted it here because CMH928 was saying that Samantha works best in 2007.10, and 69sixpackbee said that if he reverted back to 2007.10 he would loose the use of 2008.10 POIs. I will ask in the maps thread about compatibility between 2007.10 maps and 2008.10 pois. Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...