AVIC411.com

FAQ: General F-Series Questions :: READ BEFORE POSTING!

I have purchased a used F700 bt for my '07 Tundra. I have read damn near every post on firmware upgrades and mods and my question is who in the Westchester/NYC/ Jersey area has the time and patience to install some of these upgrades for a small fee? I am positive I don't want to attempt these on my own. Please help!

• 1 year later...

HI community

i have two questions and hope some one can help me.

I have Avic F920bt Europ.

1. If i make the custom rom on my device, can use my steering wheel remote controls?.

2. Can use my reversing camera and starts automatic?

Thank you in advance

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! new to the forum but not new to avic411... Been out of the loop for a while now for 3 yrs, the time of my overseas work contract. Now that I'm back in Quebec and specially after last weekend's trip State side, I realized I needed map updates... Naturally I came here, aside from being all over google's top searches... I was wondering if a mod or the OP would be able to recheck the links in 1st post as they have changed. I won't post my issue here because I want the read/education, have a chance to take a crack at my unit and if sh!t hits the fan... well, I'd ask the questions :P

Fredo

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone! new to the forum but not new to avic411... Been out of the loop for a while now for 3 yrs, the time of my overseas work contract. Now that I'm back in Quebec and specially after last weekend's trip State side, I realized I needed map updates... Naturally I came here, aside from being all over google's top searches... I was wondering if a mod or the OP would be able to recheck the links in 1st post as they have changed. I won't post my issue here because I want the read/education, have a chance to take a crack at my unit and if sh!t hits the fan... well, I'd ask the questions :P

Fredo

I bought a set off of Ebay , came with great directions and updated firmware

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-Avic-F90BT-Avic-F900BT-Avic-F700BT-Avic-F7010BT-2013-maps-Fix-Repair-/181087005160?pt=US_Video_In_Dash_Units_w_GPS&hash=item2a29a069e8

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I'm new to the Forum, I would like to take some doubts, please, my device is the AVIC-F980BT Firmware: 1.07

1 - Is it possible to change this image? I just can not change the first one I could not:

https://imgur.com/VF925rT

2 - Is it possible to delete this warning?

https://imgur.com/wjoNbeF

3 - I use Android Auto along with Galaxy S7 Edger but only works with the original cable ... can not use another cable?

Thank you and I'm sorry I broke any rule.