AVIC411.com

So my car was broken into 2 days ago. I parked behind a hedge next to my school and they smashed my passenger window. Wrecked the dash and couldn't steal my D3, so they smashed the screen. The loser dropped a watch which I passed on to the RCMP, but I doubt they would do anything with it. Apparently, they tried to open the hood and disable my alarm, but since I parked so close to the bush, I don't think they were able to unhook the hood. Maybe pictures later, but I'm too lazy to transfer them from my camera.

I'm looking for a different navigation system now. Possibly one that pops up instead of a giant screen 24/7... but I did like the look of it... very oem.

• 4 weeks later...
The loser dropped a watch which I passed on to the RCMP, but I doubt they would do anything with it.

i know! other people's misfortune is so amusing isnt it?

LOL. Anyone reading threads on this forum about their sh*t being stolen, has to laugh about it. Cause we are (well at least I am) picturing it as you are telling us the story, so yeah its f@#ken amusing! :lol::o:D:):P

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier this year I had my car broken into TWICE, with the stock stereo installed. The thief jammed a screwdriver into my door lock and jimmied it open. The first time he was only able to get some Spy sunglasses and a bluetooth headset (he left the charger). Because of the pressure put on the lock my door was dented. I took the car to a locksmith and body shop and got both the lock and dent repaired. A week later it happened again, this time the thief broke in only to take the PENNIES that I had sitting in the cup holder, nothing else. Since then I left my lock broken (the cylinder isn't connected to the lock) and I got a VIPER alarm installed. I've also moved and now park under a very bright light in a covered parking area. Hopefully after I get my 90BT installed the alarm will deter the thieves.

The loser dropped a watch which I passed on to the RCMP, but I doubt they would do anything with it.

i know! other people's misfortune is so amusing isnt it?

LOL. Anyone reading threads on this forum about their sh*t being stolen, has to laugh about it. Cause we are (well at least I am) picturing it as you are telling us the story, so yeah its f@#ken amusing! :lol::o:D:):P

You must be a thieving scum bag yourself to think this shit is funny.