AVIC411.com

how to hack US AVIC-F900BT to work in Europe??

iz this true!??

1. Pioneer currently does not offer European or US maps for US or European consumers respectively.

2. The US product will not work to satisfaction in Europe.:

TMC will not work

No RDS

Differnent FM channel spacing

Different AM channel spacing.

3. Firmware Does NOT include the map data.

And firmware is different between US and Europe.

does anybody know how to hack AVIC-F900BT to make the dvd player region free?

Since the unit is running on Windows platform, I think the best way is to find patch software that will remove the region code check. I use those patch on my home PC. I will try to search for it.

Since the unit is running on Windows platform, I think the best way is to find patch software that will remove the region code check. I use those patch on my home PC. I will try to search for it.

Also you can try to edit file \User\SystemData\uComInitComm\ModelVersionInfo.txt. This file contains following line:

MiconVer=08.09------яDvdVer=02.01.05.00яRegionCode=Sys5 Mecha5я

I don't test it yet, but may be changing RegionCode in this file take effect.

Frequency difference between stations in FM is different between US and rest of the world, and also the highest/lowest frequency on FM is different as well. So normally a tuner designed for US will no receiveEuropean broadcasts and vice versa.

Thank you for that. I hope you will be able to find it. It will help all the buyers from Europe.

If anyone else knows something about this subject, feel free to write! :D:):lol::wink:

Sorry markostilo, I could not find anything for CE. Maybe you just work around it for now by decoding your dvd to mpeg files, then burn them back to code free dvd. If you need on that, just check videohelp.com

Thank you for that. I hope you will be able to find it. It will help all the buyers from Europe.

If anyone else knows something about this subject, feel free to write! :D:):lol::wink:

Sorry markostilo, I could not find anything for CE. Maybe you just work around it for now by decoding your dvd to mpeg files, then burn them back to code free dvd. If you need on that, just check videohelp.com

thenks man maybi somebody else find solution!

dose enyone knows it is posible to hack or do something else to activate fm radio tu work in eu!??