AVIC411.com

new update

what the hell do u people mean its buggy, it works perfect now. and no update will be released again, one just came out a week or so ago. dont believe what you hear on the internet if a new release is released again then i admit my mistake but if anyone wants to be $1000 it wont happen im in, the thing works perfect now anyway so it really doesnt need another update yet

what works perfect ...the pioneer???????yeah right

i have problems and problems ...from day 1...

anyways.. i will send mine back....

today i played a litle with my friends kenwood...and guess what...it works!!!u push a button and..works..

u dial a phone### and works....it has garmin gps...

people should stay away from the pioneer till they fix it...

mine is the 900bt

what works perfect ...the pioneer???????yeah right

i have problems and problems ...from day 1...

anyways.. i will send mine back....

today i played a litle with my friends kenwood...and guess what...it works!!!u push a button and..works..

u dial a phone### and works....it has garmin gps...

people should stay away from the pioneer till they fix it...

mine is the 900bt

Highly doubt an update is released anytime soon...

This forum is an awsome site for information and gathering of the minds. When people ask for help they usually get a answer. If the HU is not working properly you probably need to get it replaced. I just wish I didn't have to read through crying and complaining about the HU not working properly, especially after a major fix just released.

I bid you a good day and have fun with your friend's kenwood...

You know guys the bluetooth operation is acting a bit weird since 2.0 with my iphone 3g and there are a few bugs here and there yet.

It is very possible there was a feature or piece of code not quite baked yet, rather then delay 2.0 any longer they decided to hold off so this is the other part of the update.

Guess we will see, but I wouldn't count on Pioneer call center reps to be relied on for information. According to them the iphone 3g doesn't charge by the unit, and uh well, it does.

So weather its being not informed, being stupid or just not caring I wouldn't rely on them for anything until after we know from this forum.

if there is an update obviously its not going to be a major one like 2.0 was, but tweaking different things shoudl be a very quick monthly process.

The 2.0 result forum could of been looked at and im sure most of what we put in there could be implemented very quickly.

Think about how long the 2.0 update took, and loook at what all they did. Now that the major stuff is done, shouldn't be too much of a surprise they can roll out updates very quickly now.

So, guess we will wait and see, if they do cool, but I wont be jumping around like I have to pee over it like 2.0 haha.

what the hell do u people mean its buggy, it works perfect now. and no update will be released again, one just came out a week or so ago. dont believe what you hear on the internet if a new release is released again then i admit my mistake but if anyone wants to be $1000 it wont happen im in, the thing works perfect now anyway so it really doesnt need another update yet

You can't be serious. Why does the IPOD not work at startup half the time then? Why are there no music titles on the SD card screen? Why does the SD card start over everytime the power comes on? Why does the IPOD lose connection for no reason whatsoever?

Stop talking about things you have NO idea about.