AVIC411.com

Anyone hear from jlong1987?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be me..... I paid him in October...never heard from him again. The last email I git from him in october was: "I sent out your package and must have not put enough postage on them because it was returned to sender with insufficient postage stamped on the envelope. I will send it out Priority in the morning" This was the last I have heard from sweet JLONG1987. I will treasure his beloved last email he sent forever.

Sorry to all you guys who have been ripped off by this guy. I posted a beware message about him in the first week of November. I did a paypal claim, and the case was closed in mid November. They said we (paypal) have recovered 0.00 USD from the seller. We will continue to work with the seller to recover the full refund from the seller. Im pretty sure I was the first with a claim so I should be first to recieve money when it happens. They will freeze any money that comes into the account, so anyone who is dumb enough to buy anything from him now will have there funds froze when it enters his acct. and sent to me. Maybe we should take him on Judge Mathis. Im gonna fill out a registration form to sue him on the Judge Mathis court show! I have his cell phone number if anyone needs it.

I did call right after I seen this post they say " Justin is no longer with our dealership, is there someone else who can help you?"

Maybe he was fired for stealing parts from the dealership, or who knows what has happened to him. Has he had any recent activity on the V-Dub boards? Any links to the message board he was on?

This is weird. I didn't even know he was selling them I have been too, and have alot of people buying them from me, so if you're still looking, I can help you out. As for Justin, maybe this will help you.

Cell Phone for Justin Long: 937.212.2588

I hate to post that, because he seemed like a Stand up Guy, but I feel for you guys that got scammed.

If anyone is still looking for discs, let me know. I have sold probably 60 copies on this site and have only had 2 unhappy people, who both got new discs that they said worked perfectly.

Feel free to pm or email me at

eric.scott.wilkinson AT gmail DOT com

now that is an idea let throw everone under the bus. i mean look at the post above and see that there are others that are doing what he is and but comming out and stating that they are doing it.

but not just taking the money and running, but trying to help the people like he said that are lazy or just don't want to pay full price for them. so your just putting that guy out there. he never did anything to you. and i am talking about skin.

and i am not trying to start a fight about who is who or what is what. just remember think about what you post bc. he knows that he could get into trouble as well. so good luck to any one doing this. i hope no one gets locked up bc of helping or lazy people running there mouth about someone elses problems. and yes it sucks to get cheated. so like i said i hope you get your money back good luck.

trust me i know. it sucks for everyone. with something like this keeps comming up then thing are not going to be good for some and really bad for others. just think all those lazy people would not have any one do the work for them any more. and all the people that were doing the work will be out of a job. hahaha but anyways just remember what you say stays on the net and will be there even if the dino's come back. so just think people think. and think for your self.

Way I see it s that I can help out by burning because I have DL discs, I have a DL burner, and I know for a fact they work. So my cost covers all my expenses, plus time and gas to the post office, which now with the holidays, I can't get in there and spend less than 20 minutes. Usually closer to 40 mins there.

So yeah. If you're lazy or dont have a burner for DL or DL discs, I can help you out.

i'm not gong anywhere.