AVIC411.com

!!!!!live cashback is back!!!! 25%

I just got done ordering mine, got it for $420 after the cash back, I just registered to the forums as I have been reading for over a month on here and just made my purchase today!! I also used the 10% ebay coupon I got in email the other day :D

I have that coupon too but dumb me forgot to use it. :x

Don't mean to scare you guys and I hope that you do get your cash back, but I think I read somewhere that if they see that you used a coupon with Live while they are authenticating the purchase, it voids cashback.

Just a heads up.

Taken from http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us

You will not earn cashback rewards on purchases where (a) you open the store's web site in a different web browser; (B) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; © the purchase is not completed in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours) initiated by clicking on the eligible advertisement or listing; (d) the order is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned; (e) the store does not report the purchase to Microsoft; (f) the goods or services are acquired for resale or other business purposes; (g) you also use a separate discount or coupon; or (h) you exceed the annual monetary cap on cashback rewards.