AVIC411.com

!!!!!live cashback is back!!!! 25%

about the ebay coupon + live stacking issue....

ebay has its own policy about this, and note that when in conflict with Live's terms, ebay terms control:

http://pages.ebay.com/CASHBACKOFFER/TERMS.HTML

x. eBay may permit you to combine Cashback Rewards with other eBay promotions, coupons, or gift certificates (each, an "eBay Promotion") and may permit you to receive Cashback Rewards on purchases of gift cards or gift certificates. If eBay elects to do so, you will be provided with an opportunity to combine Cash Back Rewards with the eBay Promotion during the checkout flow on www.eBay.com;

I know that when I checked out, it showed the total less the 10% coupon plus the money i'd get with cashback. I will raise hell if microsoft tries to screw me on this. I'm also saving a copy of these ebay terms in case they should change at some point.

Got my new F700BT + ipod cable for $308.75 shipped. Can't wait to get it installed!

Don't mean to scare you guys and I hope that you do get your cash back, but I think I read somewhere that if they see that you used a coupon with Live while they are authenticating the purchase, it voids cashback.

Just a heads up.

Taken from http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us

You will not earn cashback rewards on purchases where (a) you open the store's web site in a different web browser; (B) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; © the purchase is not completed in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours) initiated by clicking on the eligible advertisement or listing; (d) the order is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned; (e) the store does not report the purchase to Microsoft; (f) the goods or services are acquired for resale or other business purposes; (g) you also use a separate discount or coupon; or (h) you exceed the annual monetary cap on cashback rewards.

My cash back is showing on my email saying in 56 days I will get the cash back or something, do you think they will still cancel that?

Don't mean to scare you guys and I hope that you do get your cash back, but I think I read somewhere that if they see that you used a coupon with Live while they are authenticating the purchase, it voids cashback.

Just a heads up.

Taken from http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us

You will not earn cashback rewards on purchases where (a) you open the store's web site in a different web browser; (B) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; © the purchase is not completed in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours) initiated by clicking on the eligible advertisement or listing; (d) the order is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned; (e) the store does not report the purchase to Microsoft; (f) the goods or services are acquired for resale or other business purposes; (g) you also use a separate discount or coupon; or (h) you exceed the annual monetary cap on cashback rewards.

My cash back is showing on my email saying in 56 days I will get the cash back or something, do you think they will still cancel that?

Questions like this should be answered from the "horses mouth", rather than folks that really don't know for certain. I mean absolutely no disrespect from other members, but has anyone actually received their 25% discount (or more depending on when it was used) along with the 10% eBay coupon? It's one thing for it to show up in your MSN Cashback account and it's a whole different story to actually receive it.

Being that I was also wondering, I contacted MSN and got a direct answer that will probably disappoint many people on the board. What I was told, which was stated above by the previous poster, the coupons CAN NOT be used together. Furthermore, I was told that if the eBay coupon is used, the 25% cashback will not be valid (regardless of what it shows in your account right now). For those of you who have already done this, I hope that they don't actually null your savings, but it clearly shows in the agreement that a coupon in conjunction with the cashback is not allowed. PayPal has a record of going back and analyzing purchases made and making corrections (or in some cases, reversing transactions that they deem an offense to their rules). I wouldn't be surprised at all if MSN did the very same thing as this promotion is linked with PP.

Does anyone really even know who is actually paying the tab for this promotion? I've been wondering this since I became aware of the MSN promotion because, as already mentioned, PayPal has a history of going back and "correcting" financial transactions in users' accounts. If MSN and PP are linked with this promotion, I wouldn't doubt for a second that they would go back and void certain cashbacks that fail to follow their rules, which are stated in their terms and conditions. Even though I was disappointed to learn that the two savings can not be used together, we can hardly point a finger at PP or MSN when the savings that many of us have received are quite exceptional and the rules have been clearly listed for us all to see.

The only reason for the post is to give the community a little caution that what seemed would be the case (based on many previous posts) may not be case. Therefore, just use your best judgment as 25% cashback is obviously better than a 10% coupon (although the 10% coupon is immediate and the cashback isn't available for 60 days).

I just purchased an F90BT with the 10% electronics coupon PLUS the 30% cashback program. The 30% is in my live account and pending. I guess only time will tell if it comes through but everything seems fine so far.

One thing to note is that they seller receives their 100% and ebay takes the hit on the 10%. However, the live cashback amount is the original 100% amount. They seem so far to be mutually exclusive. It seems that ebay takes the electronics coupon hit and Microsoft gets hit with the 30%.

In affiliate marketing, different affiliates are assigned different coupons. If you clickthrough a link on RetailMeNot, but use a coupon from Wow-Coupons, wow-coupons will receive the commission not RetailMeNot. However, if you your purchasing from Example.com and clickthrough RetailMeNot, and Example.com reduces the price themselves, RetailMeNot will still receive a comission. I imagine this offer works the same way, and you will receive the full discount. Microsoft should not be aware that you are using the Ebay coupon, and it should not affect the way they handle things.

my f90bt will be here tomorrow,

I am kind of glad I forgot to use the coupon, I don't want to give microsoft a scuse to not send me my money

I am thinking on ussing the coupon to get a XM or sirius tuner

I just bought the XM Tuner with the 25% so it'll be $67, i really didnt want to pay $100.

try a different search term. go to live.com and search for 'kindle' that gave me 25% and i thought i missed it as well.

It's now at 15% and has been the past two days. Will it go back up? Will it be discontinued? These are questions that are constantly asked and trust me, no one here knows. As for "kindle" that too is at 15% right now as well.