AVIC411.com

N2 Upgrade Problem

Hello.. I have an Avic-N2 that i recently tried to upgrade to the 70MTP Discs. The upgrade went smooth, but now i am unable to input any address in the GPS, it is simply grayed out. The parking brake is grounded and the unit was not initially bypassed. I went ahead and bypassed the unit thinking this will correct the problem, but it still doesn't let me enter an address at all(whether parked or driving). I am able to drive and watch a DVD now but i still cannot input an address. I also noticed the initial installer didn't hook up the VSS wire, so i went ahead and did but that also didn't enable the address search. Any help to solve this problem would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hi i justdownload the upgrade from CNDV-60M to CNDV80MT but when i insert the disc into the unit shows a message that says "wrong disc, please insert the rigth one" or something like that. anyone know whats the problem? please i need some help, thanx