AVIC411.com

CNDV-80MT

Hi I tried the downloads posted here in avic411 and they don't work right some files are corupted or deleted.I download a file from Pirate Bay and work fine till I copy the disc cover from pioneer site and printed to make the dvd look originals and the pice of crap player don;t want to work, I did other with out the labels and work perfect for now no problem at all, Just I saw some is no right some places in the area I live are not in the map, I just bugth a brand new avic-n4 and the version of the disc say version 7 I didn't see any version in this one probably someone just change the name to the file ,the thing is the dic work good no matter what brand of dvd you use or burner or whatever .this is the file addres

Pioneer AVIC D3 D2 D1 East & West Coast map updates CNDV-80MT

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4440547 ... DV-80MT_(2

after download just rigth click and open wiht magic iso and burn the iso files delete anything you got forn the file is a spam file on it just spam.

this is the wao wao addres for magic iso. read the instruction thas all.

http://rs345.rapidshare.com/files/99475 ... .4.256.rar

use the cover if you ahve a cd/dvd printer other will have reading problems.

here is the cover for west:

cndv80mtwestdh5.png

here is the dvd cover for the east:

cndv80mteastwf5.png

Just right click and save the image in desktop and print it latter .......... see ya...........