AVIC411.com

Custom Backround Request

Place your unit model here,
personal or public
then your idea you would like to see come to life.

please get as specific as you can with your idea.
I will pm you as soon as it's completed, and if it's public I will post it in the "custom backround images" area
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kolizion"]Place your unit model here,
personal or public

I will pm you as soon as it's completed, and if it's public I will post it in the "custom backround images" area[/quote]

I could use one for my 2006 Trailblazer SS (Jewel Red in color). I saw a good base for the design on page 3 of the custom background gallery sticky (chevy-r1.jpg). It would be great to get the red color to better match the SS, and perhaps add the SS logo to the left side?

I'm not sure what you need from me, but please let me know. I'm not sure exactly where to get the appropriate SS logo, but I could look arounsd.

Thanks
you guys don't have to worry about finding me graphics and such as I tent to make 90% from scratch.. i'm a master at hunting stuff down and twisting it up, unless you have specifics you want me to add or match ((such as an interior design or exact color or personal picture))... in which case you can post me up a link or pm me and we'll figure something out.
[quote name="kolizion"]Place your unit model here,
personal or public

I will pm you as soon as it's completed, and if it's public I will post it in the "custom backround images" area[/quote]

D1
Public is fine.

I am uncreative so very specific may be hard. I have a black on black Porsche Carerra, so obviously something to match that. Also, I have Carbon Fiber Interior so that would make a great addition. I defintely prefer the images that look like real carbon fiber. Maybe something like Mivey's, but with a Carbon Fiber background and a silver and black Porsche crest. That would be sweet :D Thanks!
My wife is a huge U2 fan and I just bought a Z1 for our suburban. I wanted the Z1 and she busted my chops about it but I think she'll like it more and not give me hell for buying it if I can get her a personal background with U2 on it.

She Loves U2 and Bono ... so anything like with U2 - like a concert photo, cool graphic with U2 or Bono, who knows - i am not creatice. Its an 05 White Z71 and I am excited to give it to her this weekend with the Z1...

Thanks a ton!
Just had a thought. I have a Z1 For my suburban and requested a U2 background for my wife.... while reading through posts today i saw a NY Yankees background. We tailgate at Jacksonville Jaguar football games so I bet a Jags backgroud would look pretty bad at the tailgate!

This site is addictive. I hope to get into dabbling with making backgrounds in the future.. just to learn.

Thanks!
I made a new folder on my web site:

[url=http://www.sminntech.com/z1backgrounds/]http://www.sminntech.com/z1backgrounds/[/url]

There is a photoshop psd file with all the backgrounds I have been using as layers and a bunch of logos already, you can make your own by just moving layers. It's a good starting point for people who are making their own.

Also I'll try to keep the directories up to date when people ask me for images.

Or if people would like to have me host some pictures that's ok too.
[quote name="millspalmer"]We tailgate at Jacksonville Jaguar football games so I bet a Jags backgroud would look pretty bad at the tailgate![/quote]
Hey Millspalmer,

I am a newbie with Photoshop, but hopefully you might like this one. I just took one of their desktops and did some layering on it with the lil graphics.