AVIC411.com

Custom Backround Request

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was not asking about how to make a custom background...i have backgrounds i want to use that are in JPEG format on my computer....how do i put them onto the headunit?...that link jsut explains how to create a background....the actual N2 manual says to just save them to a CD-R disk and ive wasted about 3 cds doing that cuz it never reads the disk
I have a mercedes, and an N3. Just went through all 19 pages of the backgrounds and all 5 pages of the requests. Not ONE background.... no other mercedes drivers out there?

So the request, a simple background.. black, or brushed metal with the logo only... has anyone got anything like this? Thanks!
[quote name="scoopcoupe"]I have a mercedes, and an N3. Just went through all 19 pages of the backgrounds and all 5 pages of the requests. Not ONE background.... no other mercedes drivers out there?

So the request, a simple background.. black, or brushed metal with the logo only... has anyone got anything like this? Thanks![/quote]

Holy shit, one post will suffice! No need to post this 4 times. I was going to help, but not anymore buddy.
Well thanks but no thanks to you. I went and tried to delete the extra posts earlier, before reading your scolding. If you go to benzworld.com you can see that the posting and editing is a little different-- that's what I'm used to. I thought I put the first 2 posts in the 2 background forums. Then I tried to fix it. Then I get excited and see a reply and end up reading what you wrote.

Also, if you noticed, they were my first posts on this board, ever. Been reading for weeks now since I just bought a new N3 and have found everyone to be helpful, knowledgeable, and funny. Decided to join today. There's something called being a newbie, and you were one once.

Thanks for your pre-judging.
because you folks really *are* nice people.

I guess you're just "hazing".

I wouldn't go so far as to call you an ass, but you're definitely acting like it. Anyone reading the last few posts here can see what's going on. Someone with some knowledge is showing off. 2 incorrect posts from a new person to the board shouldn't qualify for abuse.

Your prejudging couldn't be correct, because I didn't mean to make 4 posts, like I clearly explained.

I'll let others come to help, and you have a great evening.

Thanks in advance everyone else for your ideas and comments... I'm here to learn!