AVIC411.com

Custom Backround Request

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have an n1 unit and im trying to put one of the vw pics as my av bckground but the unit cant read the cds i put in, ive tried burning the pic to a disk, putting it in a folder and burning, putting it in a folder titled BG and burning it, and ive ben burning them as jpegs, do i need to convert them to pims first?

any suggestions?

Hi all,

I am new to owning one of these units (have just bought a used AVIC-HD1BT to see how I like them). Not too impressed with the stock options for backgrounds. I have a had a scout around the web a ripped off this 3D Mercedes-Benz logo, resized etc and thought I would share it with you all. There doesn't seem to be too much about for the sMerc owners. Enjoy if it is of use to you.

Mercedes-AVIC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really know what tp say but i prefer something that sticks out and is kind of flashy that is the pic of my car which is pearl white with black accents and interior and its a 2002 Lexus is 300 so do what you do best and surprise me and amaze me alright thanks!

• 1 month later...

-X940BT

-PUBLIC

I have a black w/silver stripes 2007 Shelby GT (NOT the GT500) and I'm having trouble coming up with a background for it. I need something "Shelby" but nothing with the tiffany snake/cobra on it. If you can use this somehow, it would be awesome! I was kinda thinking about a black background with 2 wide vertical silver stripes and that picture I attached in the middle. I'd do it myself, but I'm awful with photoshop...think I'll stick to C-130s! Anything you can suggest or throw together would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am new to owning one of these units (have just bought a used AVIC-HD1BT to see how I like them). Not too impressed with the stock options for backgrounds. I have a had a scout around the web a ripped off this 3D Mercedes-Benz logo, resized etc and thought I would share it with you all. There doesn't seem to be too much about for the sMerc owners. Enjoy if it is of use to you.

I appreciate your post, blob. It's just not my style (also, I'm not sure it would fit on my X940BT).

I'm on the lookout for a colorful Mercedes Benz logo.

Thanks!

First I would like to thank you for doing this for all of us.

My son is a Crew Chief for the B-52 Stratofortress for the United States Air Force. I would love to have a background that has this plane in it. I will post a pic below but feel to use whatever image that you would like. The stereo is the new Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH, and public is just fine.

Thanks Again

NCH

229624_10150240965933014_635693013_7615071_4627429_n.jpg

First I would like to thank you for doing this for all of us.

My son is a Crew Chief for the B-52 Stratofortress for the United States Air Force. I would love to have a background that has this plane in it. I will post a pic below but feel to use whatever image that you would like. The stereo is the new Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH, and public is just fine.

Thanks Again

NCH

Please thank your son for his service to our country for me!

• 2 weeks later...