AVIC411.com

Custom Backround Request

Hello, All.

I have an Avic 8000 NEX.
I was looking for someone to do a Saab splash screen. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount if needed.
I would like the centralized griffin emblem on a dark background with the 9-3 Aero 2.8T across the bottom, 

If It can be done. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

-Dan

post-131961-0-19654900-1439484762_thumb.jpeg

post-131961-0-43101400-1439484798_thumb.jpg

post-131961-0-45939900-1439484822_thumb.jpg

post-131961-0-83731100-1439484837_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this!

I have two requests for my new AVIC 8100 (public, i guess, not sure the difference)

Request 1 - carbon fiber background with the subaru logo and then WRX underneath (there is a similar one on here that says loading)

Request 2 - university of arizona background (red and blue are the primary school colors, then either the "A" or the wildcat emblem. Whatever you think turns out better.  

Thank you so much in advance !

• 4 weeks later...

I have two requests for my new AVIC 8100 (public, i guess, not sure the difference)

Request 1 - carbon fiber background with the subaru logo and then WRX underneath (there is a similar one on here that says loading)

Request 2 - university of arizona background (red and blue are the primary school colors, then either the "A" or the wildcat emblem. Whatever you think turns out better.  

57VoTfq.jpg

drEWrE4.jpg

POBlpy0.jpg

Hello, All.

I have an Avic 8000 NEX.

I was looking for someone to do a Saab splash screen. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount if needed.

I would like the centralized griffin emblem on a dark background with the 9-3 Aero 2.8T across the bottom, 

If It can be done. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

-Dan

KUxybcu.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...