AVIC411.com

Custom Backround Request

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks it seems really easy.

It was super easy thank you. I have another request though. I have the background that you did for me as my background on my radio but its to bright. I know I can turn down the brightness in my radio but thats not what I'm referring to. Can you dim it way down? I can barely read the song name and radio stations on my radio because the GMC logo is so bright. Im good with the whole background being dimmer. Thanks.

It was super easy thank you. I have another request though. I have the background that you did for me as my background on my radio but its to bright. I know I can turn down the brightness in my radio but thats not what I'm referring to. Can you dim it way down? I can barely read the song name and radio stations on my radio because the GMC logo is so bright. Im good with the whole background being dimmer. Thanks.

You can actually configure the Background Image (page 207) separately to the Splash Screen (page 210).

Background is displayed behind the radio controls.

Splash screen is displayed on startup.

I recommend using the GMC logo for Splash Screen, and one of the built in dark images for background as the radio elements partially obscure the background image anyways.

If you still want a darker version of background, let me know.

You can actually configure the Background Image (page 207) separately to the Splash Screen (page 210).

Background is displayed behind the radio controls.

Splash screen is displayed on startup.

I recommend using the GMC logo for Splash Screen, and one of the built in dark images for background as the radio elements partially obscure the background image anyways.

If you still want a darker version of background, let me know.

Yes and I did it as both the splash screen and the background. I was just wanting to see how it would look as the background. If you could make it really dark that would be great if not Ill understand. Maybe without chrome lettering. Black Grey and Dark Red. Just something that won't interfere with the radio elements. Anything is appreciated Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...