AVIC411.com

Custom Backround Request

Hi Folks!, Been looking through the posts and I must say some of the splash screens look awesome! I was wondering if anyone has one for a Ford Focus ST 2.5 Mk2 with the carbon fibre background and the Red ST logo with loading on the bottom and Pioneer at the top or if you could make one? I have a Pioneer avic F930BT.

Thanks in advance,

Steve G.

Name Ford ST logo ForumjpgViews 23837Size 2896 KB.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Is anyone still doing this?  I've been trying to make myself a nice background with my limited digital art skills, and am not really succeeding.

Pioneer AVH-2400NEX

I can't change my splash screen.  I'm trying to make a red background with a modern (Dodge) Dart//  logo just below the middle left of the image, that's where the largest open spot on the screen is.  

Also, anyone know what the Max file size is for jpgs on my model? I'm guessing somewhere around 50kb, but not sure.  A lot of the backgrounds I upload get their image quality reduced severely and look really bad.  In today's age of cheap mobile technology you'd think this wouldn't be an issue anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 12:04 PM, steve9271 said:

heli_guy not sure if you are still doing this or not, but if you are could you do another like this with just the Toyota and Corolla logo without the "S"

I'm not the guy, but here's my take on it. I don't have his image assets, so had to google for logos.

Anyway, hope you like it.

toyota-corolla.jpg

On 9/12/2018 at 1:06 PM, GreenBook said:

Is anyone still doing this?  I've been trying to make myself a nice background with my limited digital art skills, and am not really succeeding.

Pioneer AVH-2400NEX

I can't change my splash screen.  I'm trying to make a red background with a modern (Dodge) Dart//  logo just below the middle left of the image, that's where the largest open spot on the screen is.  

Also, anyone know what the Max file size is for jpgs on my model? I'm guessing somewhere around 50kb, but not sure.  A lot of the backgrounds I upload get their image quality reduced severely and look really bad.  In today's age of cheap mobile technology you'd think this wouldn't be an issue anymore.

I have an AVH-2330NEX and all my custom backgrounds I upload get their image quality reduced severely and look really bad also. They fit perfectly but look really crappy. When I use the same image on my older AVIC-5000NEX they look great. All my images are  800 × 480. 

Any idea on what can be the issue with the 2330NEX?

On 4/9/2019 at 11:53 PM, Armageddon said:

I have an AVH-2330NEX and all my custom backgrounds I upload get their image quality reduced severely and look really bad also. They fit perfectly but look really crappy. When I use the same image on my older AVIC-5000NEX they look great. All my images are  800 × 480. 

Any idea on what can be the issue with the 2330NEX?

When you say the image quality is bad, do you mean pixelated?

Have you tried using an image with a higher resolution? Just pick something from the Internet. 

I have the W8400NEX and the manual says it supports images up to 4000x4000. The manual for the 2330NEX didn't say specifically, but you may need to experiment.

image.png.cea97e3573289332824d2b45f5d47232.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...