Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Place your unit model here,

personal or public

then your idea you would like to see come to life.

please get as specific as you can with your idea.

I will pm you as soon as it's completed, and if it's public I will post it in the "custom backround images" area

Do u have any Nissan maxima backgrounds if so how do I get it from u

• 3 weeks later...

hello

im looking for a splash screen for the avic x9115bt

for the NY Giants with a NY giants logo with all 4 of the superbowls logos that they won in 'superbowl XXI 86  ,superbowl XXV '90, Superbowl XLII '07, and  superbowl XLVI '11.   and says 4X Superbowl Champions.

with a picture of Metlife stadium at night with the fireworks shooting from the top of the stadium

this can be made public. if you can do this for me. it would be great appreciated and you would be the man. thanks again hope to hear from you soon.

cheers

hey can anyone make a background that says subaru wrx and underthat loading i wanna use it as my inital turn on image on my z2 thanks in advance and also just a plain wrx logo on carbon fiber much appreciated

Here is a wrx one i put together real quick, hope its what you were looking for

UwcPM9H.jpg

hello

for the NY Giants with a NY giants logo with all 4 of the superbowls logos that they won in 'superbowl XXI 86  ,superbowl XXV '90, Superbowl XLII '07, and  superbowl XLVI '11.   and says 4X Superbowl Champions.

with a picture of Metlife stadium at night with the fireworks shooting from the top of the stadium

this can be made public. if you can do this for me. it would be great appreciated and you would be the man. thanks again hope to hear from you soon.

cheers

As a Eagles fan i was torn on if i wanted to make this or not. I hate the giants but i did like the idea you had and i have to respect 4 SBs. So here is what i came up with, hope you like it

v2Hovu2.jpg

hello

cheers

just fuckin with you...

mnzJa1v.jpg