AVIC411.com

Custom Backround Request

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All,

I am new to this forum and want to know if I am able to use any custom backgrounds on the AVH-X2500BT.  I was also curious if we are able to find dynamic backgrounds for it.  Please let me know.  I am a huge VW fan and would love a dynamic background if it is possible.

Thanks,

-D

Hey, Wondering if somebody could make me a background or 2, my photoshop skills are lacking.

Unit: AVH-X8500BHS

I want 1 background to have the nissan logo.  Something that makes the player look stock yet styling.  Maybe have a carbon fiber type background, or somehow blend in the Altimas Dashboard orange colors in there to help blend the unit in to the dash, without overpowering the orange.

Another option rattling around in my head is a phillies themed background.  Something simple yet eye catching.  where my photoshop skills lack so does my artistic abilities so i dont really have any other specifics.

If anybody would be willing to help me out, id love to see what your talents could design up for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Place your unit model here,

personal or public

then your idea you would like to see come to life.

please get as specific as you can with your idea.

I will pm you as soon as it's completed, and if it's public I will post it in the "custom backround images" area

I have a x920 unit and it can be public. If you pm when it's complete.

Vehicle: Dodge Nitro R/T

Color: white

I am looking for something with the front grill and the dodge logo. Would like the background to be black or dark grey.

Not sure what else to have in it?

• 2 weeks later...

Place your unit model here,

personal or public

then your idea you would like to see come to life.

please get as specific as you can with your idea.

I will pm you as soon as it's completed, and if it's public I will post it in the "custom backround images" area

Unit x930bt

personal

Looking for a german eagle and carbon fiber or the eagle with the german flag 

Hey Guys & Gals,

Looking for some help with a new splash screen.

I have the Z140BH, which seems to come out to 800x418 picture size if my math is correct?

I am looking for a splash screen that incorporates the mercury marauder in it and I have included 2 different pictures I would like to try as the background.  The interior light color is a yellow green so I would like to incorporate the text in that color on the darker picture, then black text is fine on the lighter one. 

Would like the "NAVIGATION LOADING...PLEASE WAIT" as well as a features icon list (pandora, SD, Aha, Bluetooth, etc).

Thanks

Jon

Mercury Marauder 2003 800x600 wallpaper 02

2004 mercury marauder 4 Dr Std sedan Pic 7628479996191852155

Any of you graphics wizards and warriors out there got any nice Toyota backgrounds?

Perfect world is one with a nice shot a 2006 Nautical Blue RAV4, or something with the RAV4 logo.

Here is the one for my Rav4, downloaded the pic from the Toyota owners page

Rav4 Logo2

• 2 months later...